• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners at Wanderers tickets

sydmariner

the ffa said that if they were playing sydney fc it'd be @ anz stadium so why can't we play them there instead:(

yellowcake

If there were 1200 seats for us and a maximum of 15600 WSW members were able to get one ticket each today, there would be at least 4200 seats remaining (+ a number equal to the WSW members who did not take up their option).

Football Family - just get in early!

Big Al

There was still GA seats about 10 mins ago at the end next to our bays. Get them & get seat early next to the Members areas

Your Mariners member number can be used again here even if you bought tickets yesterday

EastCoast

the ffa said that if they were playing sydney fc it'd be @ anz stadium so why can't we play them there instead:(

I think it just came down to numbers... if WSW were playing SFC, then FFA would use it as a money grab because of the number of supporters both teams would bring. But because it's just 'us' they don't think we would bring many supporters..erm, I mean, $$$. Hence why FFA released the tickets AFTER the result of MELvSYD

Big Al

Stupid thing is for the right price WSW could fill ANZ on their own.

But I hate ANZ - Would much rather go to Pirtek

& the Wanderers would be happier not having to give up home ground advantage

Big Al

Yeah but if you try & select a ticket just says not available. Sorry just got through for 1 ticket but not 2.

No just tried 4 tickets & came up. Might just be people have them in the basket as the notation says. Cat C GA

And again 2 seats in Cat C - Small bay next to RBB.

Down to corners though.

Won't be many left now

Big Al

Would have been nice if the article was out yesterday so those missing out had a chance to be ready today if they thought they weren't much hope.

But that's the first time in a long time Charlesworth has been quoted worrying about us. What a joke that is in it self

Big Al

Mariners Under dog tag/spirit/promotion in full tilt now.

Can't get Semi moved to more favorable time slot.
Get back day before the game
Not enough tickets

Next week it will be why are we playing MV at SFC

style_cafe

The whole ticketing system is shit!
What a joke! We get allocated 1200 seats.
FFA please note -we made the f**king semi-final too.

midfielder

Did you hear about the little girl year 4 I think could have been year 5 .. anyway she started at a new school in Seven Hills and the class talk was about the finals clash…

Teacher to class … who wants WSW to beat the Mariners on Saturday .. everyone put their hand up except the little girl…

Teacher stands next to the little girl and in a loud voice says … who wants WSW to beat the Mariners on Saturday . again the little girl was the only person who did not put up her hand…

The Teacher then said to teh little girl … Well who do you want to win ??

Little girl … The Mariners…

Teacher … Why ..

Little girl … Because Dad follows the Mariners and so does Mum…

Teacher … But thats is no excuse you are in Western Sydney now…

Little Girl … Dads a Coastie and Mums a Coastie and I am going back to teh Coast as soon as I can… and if its good enough for Dad & Mum its good enough for me…

Teacher ::: But what if your Mum was a Drug Dealer and your Dad a hired Gun ..

Little Girl … In that case I would support WSW …

dibo

I'm pretty sure that one was told about the East Gondwanaland Stegosaurs and the West Gondwanaland Tyrannosaurs.

sydmariner

Did you hear about the little girl year 4 I think could have been year 5 .. anyway she started at a new school in Seven Hills and the class talk was about the finals clash…

Teacher to class … who wants WSW to beat the Mariners on Saturday .. everyone put their hand up except the little girl…

Teacher stands next to the little girl and in a loud voice says … who wants WSW to beat the Mariners on Saturday . again the little girl was the only person who did not put up her hand…

The Teacher then said to teh little girl … Well who do you want to win ??

Little girl … The Mariners…

Teacher … Why ..

Little girl … Because Dad follows the Mariners and so does Mum…

Teacher … But thats is no excuse you are in Western Sydney now…

Little Girl … Dads a Coastie and Mums a Coastie and I am going back to teh Coast as soon as I can… and if its good enough for Dad & Mum its good enough for me…

Teacher ::: But what if your Mum was a Drug Dealer and your Dad a hired Gun ..

Little Girl … In that case I would support WSW …
:goodpost: true so very very true:vhappy:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred