• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners at Wanderers tickets

eenfish

Just a reminder, the tickets for the Mariners game at Parramatta go on sale next week on the 11th of November.

Any word on a presale or discount for members?

localpom

I'll be getting the train in....it's a weekday game right? Will already be in the city so no dramas.Would be great to get a decent turn up of yellow and blue.

Pokes

Ticket information on Ticketek:

Venue:
Pirtek Stadium, NSW

Date:
Mon 23 Dec 2013 7:00pm - v Central Coast Mariners

On Sale Soon:
Mon 09 Dec 2013 9:00AM (AEDT)

Ticket pricing at:
Pirtek Stadium, NSW on

I spoke with someone at WSW and there will be a CCM Members Pre-sale...we are just waiting on details to come from WSW.

eenfish

Ticket information on Ticketek:

Venue:
Pirtek Stadium, NSW

Date:

On Sale Soon:
Mon 09 Dec 2013 9:00AM (AEDT)

Ticket pricing at:
Pirtek Stadium, NSW on

I spoke with someone at WSW and there will be a CCM Members Pre-sale...we are just waiting on details to come from WSW.

Good stuff. Thanks Pokes

Pokes

Members should have their codes now in the email. Any members who don't receive the email, give the office a call on 02 4353 7200.

T

Any idea where the best place to park is? Will be heading there straight from work.

Big Al

Do they still use the Church/School just behind the stadium that backs onto the park. It's like a 2-5min walk & they used to charge about $5 but that was when I used to go to the Eels games all the time which is at least 10 years ago but was pretty popular spot. Otherwise there is the car park near the main drag (church street).

Pokes

Hi T,

Not sure on the best places to park, unfortunately. I know the RSL/Leagues club does have limited parking!! I'll try and find out from my Wanderer's contact and let you know :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred