• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners at Wanderers tickets

Pokes

Some helpful answers for you from the WSW Media Manager:

If they get there early there may be spaces at the pool next door, which is $10.

If that's full then maybe just park at Parramatta Westfields. Prices: 0-3 hours = $0 3-3.5 = $6 3.5-4 = $10 4-4.5 = $14

If they don't want to pay, just find a train station that has parking and use their ticket to take the train for free.

Hope this helps :)

T

Some helpful answers for you from the WSW Media Manager:

Hope this helps :)
Thanks Pokes,

Will be going straight from work, which is only 5-10mins away..... I have a feeling that at that time of year Westfields will be a no go zone!!

nikko

Suspended
The email might be wrong, the 10th is a Tuesday, not a Monday. Also, the mariners presale is at the same time has the general public sale.

Big Al

Why would we be at the same time as general public? Unless members codes for our away section only?

Anyone know of a ticket limit as well?

Big Al

Code won't work. Must be error & we are tomorrow with General Public. Not shore what sort of pre-sale that is. Are they having a laugh.

Big Al

Got text to say it's tomorrow.

Why a pre-sale @ same time as public? Is it for our away section only?

Limit on tickets per membership?

greenpoint

Not working that day, so my son and I will be taking the supporters coach. Tickets in bay 71. Can't wait!

Reactions: adz

Big Al

What a pain in the backside if you want more than 4 tickets. Rang ticketek & the code wouldn't even work for them.

They said the limit is four per password so didn't matter that I had 2nd membership card.

had to setup a 2nd account with ticketek & try to buy at same time. Got within 5 seats of each other. Might have to ask if I can swap with the guys in my row.

Bringing my family we used to go to the parra games a lot when I was younger. Potential to convert 3 to coastie fans. Yep they going to wear para gear so will be in yellow. Warned them no red & black.

What a hassle but I'll be there

sydmariner

According to ticketeck every single ticket category is "Allocation Exhausted":grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: (got my tickets beforehand:overheadl:)

yellowcake

Ticketek definitely still offering away bay (Cat B, upper and Cat C, lower) tickets via the link on the email to members and using the password given. "General public allocation exhausted" is showing though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred