• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners at Wanderers tickets

sydmariner

Ticketek definitely still offering away bay (Cat B, upper and Cat C, lower) tickets via the link on the email to members and using the password given. "General public allocation exhausted" is showing though.
Whatabout non-members (like me)

Big Al

Yeah - General Public - Exhausted - Wanderers members prob bought most

The code via the email opens the away section which is why the mariners pre-sale was at the same time as general public.

General public can't buy mariners away without the code. Maybe tomorrow don't know.

But i presume the code is the same for everyone.

PM me for the code I received as well to see if that works for you if needed

FFC Mariner

Got 4 in the bay. Can't wait.

Wheels beginning to fall off for them, go shit up until 23rd and we will be on our own.

Bet Sydney's crowds creep up as they can all just dust off their sky blue shirts and go back

adz

Staff member
Thoughts on doing the poznan with 20 minutes on the clock to commemorate the Mariners 2-0 Grand Final win?

adz

Staff member

Wombat

A friend of mine text me today looking for a couple of tickets saying the game is fully sold out.

Is that correct?

Big Al

Yeah can still get mariners away section with the members code.

General public allocation exhausted.

That was sometime yesterday when I had a look for interest sake.

You can give them the code. The purchase is linked to the code only not your membership no. Doesn't ask for it.

rbakersmith

It looks like the Cat B Away tickets have sold out... either that or they released the remaining seats into the general sale :(

eenfish

I'll be mighty annoyed if, like last time I went to Parramatta Stadium, there is some Wanderers fans who take seat right in the middle of the away section and are mystified and annoyed when they are surrounded by away fans.

Reactions: adz

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred