• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

'Who do we sing for?'

coast

i think it would be a good idea to spread member's out on the buses for sunday's game, and get the chants/song's going on the way up there. That way by the time we arrive, everyone will know the chants and be in sync, maybe even some song sheets if someone could be bothered.

Drughi

Really it doesn't matter how many of our songs you rip off, it will just make our job of singing your songs for you easier.

oh and enjoy the Minor premiership, we still have the one you want.

Alicia

I have to say, I really hated the we sing for mariners "chant".  But after seeing that video, I'm happy to say I've changed my mind. 

When we do it, it lacks rhythm and tune, but if we can emulate that video, that would be awesome.

dibo

Drughi said:
Really it doesn't matter how many of our songs you rip off, it will just make our job of singing your songs for you easier.

you taking penalties again for loko, baggio jr?

Drughi

dibo said:
Drughi said:

you taking penalties again for loko, baggio jr?
no, ill just be taking your wallets.

ba-zing.

uptheguts

Just thought I would mention with out starting a new post I had lost my voice on Saturday ( no suprise there ) semi got it back Sunday and now after Sunday night at the Kendal and Terrigal it has gone again......

Cant wait until Sunday to sing again.....

Lets GET FARKIN LOUD IN NEWCASTLE.... On Saturday against the sheep farkers we sounded really good..

GO YOU YELLOW............

dibo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddXYoylEt7o

never seen that before, but there you go...

dibo

Drughi said:
dibo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddXYoylEt7o

never seen that before, but there you go...

where is that taken from?

duff linked it on your forum, that's the first i've seen of you lot doing it, and i think by the looks it's in newcastle.

Perm said:
Could we please change the Who do we sing for, instead of MARINERS! say COASTIE(S)!

would sound much better in a chant than saying the full Mariners, seeing we are taking off Sydney's chant and the Aussie chant at the Olyroos. Both ending in EEEE.

So thats you guys, melbourne and queensland that have ripped it off us now? oh well.

Congradulations on the premiership people, u guys earned it, but the finals will be different!

serious14

Dibo, Greenpole - don't you know??  Sydney has done EVERYTHING first.  Every single supporters group in the world is in debt to them for the sheer amount of originality they have shown.  No other club in the world did anything before Sydney did.......

The arrogance shown by Sydney supporters knows no bounds.  Newcastle "stole" (what a stupid term in this instance) a raft of Besiktas chants from us last season after we'd done them towards the end of Season 1 and during Season 2.  Now I personally found these chants (YouTube is a football fans best friend) and I subsequently introduced them to everyone here.  Did I give a flying f*ck when Newcastle did them??  NO!!!!  Did I take personal offence to 'my' (HA!!!) chants being stolen??

FFS Sydney, get over yourselves.  The SCC does not have one original chant amongst them...... face it Sydney Cypriot, most clubs around the wall borrow other club's chants and put their club name in where appropriate - it's just the way things are.

dru

Sydney Cypriot said:
Greenpoleffc said:
What do you want?? Royalties.

Pfffft

lowy hasn't given us any lowy dollars this week man

Is he buying off every ref in the land and had nothing to spare for the beggars?

Sydney FC living off lowy's goodwill

FFC Mariner

Sydney Cypriot said:
Greenpoleffc said:

Pfffft

Whilst funny on one level, it does highlight the endemic conflict of interest that stains everything your club does. I feel quite sorry for Lowy FC fans as anything they achieve has the whiff of corruption about it (like cheating the cap to win in V1).

Anyway, this weeks bung from Lowy will have gone straight to a certain M Breeze wont it??

FFC Mariner

Sydney Cypriot said:
Greenpoleffc said:

Pfffft

Whilst funny on one level, it does highlight the endemic conflict of interest that stains everything your club does. I feel quite sorry for Lowy FC fans as anything they achieve has the whiff of corruption about it (like cheating the cap to win in V1).

Anyway, this weeks bung from Lowy will have gone straight to a certain M Breeze wont it??

f**k oath we will, and we will invade your f**king precious gosford next time we play there.

Maybe you guys might learn a thing or two about supporting a team.

Cause right now you guys are pathetic.

serious14

LOSDEABAJO said:
Maybe you guys might learn a thing or two about supporting a team.

What, that flares are cool??  Taking off your shirts and swaying together is the most fooly sik ultraz hardc0re thing ever??  Come back and troll it up when you've got a premiership you f*cking idiot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred