• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Whip around for a new Megaphone

Wombat

The new mega only came out in the second half so the atmosphere was a carry over from the extraordinary support shown last Friday.

Right now I'm so proud to be a Coastie and 7,600 others feel the same way!

Atomic

Great to meet you and the others as well Wombat. Those of you I met looked exactly as I pictured. And weren't those dollars worth it!! Sounded amazing from where we were on the half way line.
Nope... I thought FP would've been older and I thought BK was... erm... heavier... lol. I actually thought I knew who BK was, so it was quite a shock to meet you :)

Forum Phoenix

Yeah I'd like to echo Wombats sentiments, was great to meet those who I got a chance to tonight.

Really well done everyone. Thanks for being the kind of mad football people that you are. And I'd like to give one more especially big shout to Bikini Girl. That second half with the mega was AWESOME I thought, and it wouldn't have been there tonight if not for you.

The only person we didn't manage to meet up with for their pledge was Paul. Just send me a PM when you get a chance mate and we can sort it out for another time.

Also a big thanks to the "anonymous" lady, was it you Sally? Who turned up and gave $100. Another generous person going above and beyond. Which bring me to PP and all our great active supporters...

You guys were just outstanding tonight. You effort is always there. But PP, far out mate, as Auz Dutchy said, hearing your voice sweep across bluey in that second half was just brilliant.

I was in the middle of the eastern bay call and response mob. And I'd tried getting people to join in chants in the first half, and beyond 3 clap, it was tough going... Second half, following your lead, the change was massive. We could all hear you telling us what to do. Challenging people to support. And they did. Not all sure, but a damn big improvement. Fantastic stuff.
And what's more, HISTORY was made, round of 16 time!! WOOOOOOT!!! :overheadl::pirashoot::shoutclap:

COYY

sally

Yeah I'd like to echo Wombats sentiments, was great to meet those who I got a chance to tonight.

Really well done everyone. Thanks for being the kind of mad football people that you are. And I'd like to give one more especially big shout to Bikini Girl. That second half with the mega was AWESOME I thought, and it wouldn't have been there tonight if not for you.

Also a big thanks to the "anonymous" lady, was it you Sally? Who turned up and gave $100. Another generous person going above and beyond. Which bring us to PP and all our great active supporters...

You guys were outstanding tonight. You effort is always there. But PP, far out mate, as Auz Dutchy said, hearing your voice sweep across bluey in that second half was just brilliant.

I was in the middle of the eastern bay call and response mob. I tried getting people to join in some of the chants in the first half, and beyond 3 clap, damn it was tough... Second half, following your lead, the change was massive. We could all hear you telling us what to do. Challenging people to support. And they did. Not all sure, but a damn big improvement. Fantastic stuff.

And what's more, HISTORY was made, round of 16 time!! WOOOOOOT!!! :overheadl::pirashoot::shoutclap:

No it wasnt me who put in $100. Fruitbat and I just put in $20. Credit to the lovely lady who did though

Atomic

We were sitting near the away support... at the opposite end of the ground to the mega. Whenever my wife and I heard it in the 2nd half, we had a big giggle to ourselves... it was awesome!

Finally! I think our crowd now understands how to join in with the active support. The flood gates have opened my friends! I loved the "We are..." call and the "Mariners!" response.

Forum Phoenix

Ah ok, sorry Sally, I must have got there just after you. Thanks a bunch. My apologies to our anonymous fairy god mother! You rock, wherever you are!

Forum Phoenix

We were sitting near the way support... at the opposite end of the ground to the mega. Whenever my wife and I heard it in the 2nd half, we had a big giggle to ourselves... it was awesome!

Finally! I think our crowd now understands how to join in with the active support. The flood gates have opened my friends! I loved the "We are..." call and the "Mariners!" response.

Ha! You said you were down there, so I was going to ask you if it carried that far. That's awesome!

sally

Ah ok, sorry Sally, I must have got there just after you. Thanks a bunch. My apologies to our anonymous fairy god mother! You rock, wherever you are!
Hmm I didnt get to meet you. were you the tallish fellow with the tatt around your right arm?

Forum Phoenix

Definately younger than I pictured you then :)

My tatt is just out of shot, but this is the same guy you were thinking of right?

old_man_by_barnulf-d488d6k.jpg

AuzDutchy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred