• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Whip around for a new Megaphone

Forum Phoenix

24 Hours left to make a pledge and help out our active support by throwing a little of your coffee money there way.

Come on people. Just a couple more pledges and the load has been well shared.

423712_387407887953974_849449236_n.jpg

Wombat

FP....I recommend you open a thread on the main page as I suspect most people don't read the behind the goals section.

Regardless...let me know how much you need.

Forum Phoenix

Manny, thanks very much!

Added to the pledges.

I will be sending out confirmation PM's tonight. But funds drop off will be half time at the game by the merch tent as advised in earlier post.

Other great news, is that Bikini has already purchased the Mega and batteries, (though not sure if she has taken delivery as yet) but she's gone out of her way to do everything she could to try and makes sure our active support would have it for the game. She's gone above and beyond. Big thanks BG.

FP....I recommend you open a thread on the main page as I suspect most people don't read the behind the goals section.

Regardless...let me know how much you need.

Thanks Wombat. Should have realised that. Adz or other mods, any chance you can move the thread?

Best

FP

bikinigirl

. pickeded it up today ... and it's a monster!

. future funding suggestions ... a stand ... and an external battery pack :piralaugh: :vhappy:

Wombat

Good work FP and BG. I love this sort of stuff. You are both quality.....as is every else that has pledged some dosh.

Btw what do you look like FP?....I don't want to give the cash to some sharp little ring in!

I'm short, shaved head and a goatee....with bandage on the melon....be wearing last years shirt.

Forum Phoenix

Ha!

Tall dark and... oh hang on, you don't mean an internet description.

Average height, short dark/greying hair, mo and goatee. I'll be wearing a sleeveless mariners shirt. And hitting anyone up I see for cash. That should go down well.

Worse case... I'm figuring "bikini girl" should stand out.

o_O

Forum Phoenix

Ok, great job on your support everyone (anyone else - never too late)

So the pledges are:

FP $50
BG $50
FFC $20
Wombat $50
Atomic $20
AuzD $20
Celery $20
Paul Chapman $50
TB $20
MannyCCM $20

RUNNING TOTAL $320

Wombat, FP & BG to make up the balance.

Drop off:

Half time, asap, at the top eastern corner, where the merch tent usually is when you first walk up the stairs of main/leagues club entrance.

Looking forward to putting a few names to faces and saying G'day. Please see my description above.

Well done again everyone.

Best

FP

true believer

Half time, asap, at the top eastern corner, where the merch tent usually is when you first walk up the stairs of main/leagues club entrance.

thats the ccm gear tent, yeah? im in for a red one

Big Al

. pickeded it up today ... and it's a monster!

. future funding suggestions ... a stand ... and an external battery pack :piralaugh: :vhappy:

Have u given it a test run? If it's a beauty maybe get the Active supports to be quite when giving instructions so hopefully most of the stadium can hear it & join in.

Interesting sub plot this Mega - Can't wait to see how it goes to

Forum Phoenix

thats the ccm gear tent, yeah? im in for a red one

Awesome! Added your pledge.

And yeah that's right TB by the gear tent there.

AuzDutchy

I I swear that megaphone just MADE tonight, 2nd half when PP turned the phone on the crowd, this voice just bellowed out accross bluetongue!!! EXCELLENT EFFORT GUYS!!! I had a mate text me in the 2nd half while watching from home saying "bloody noisy bunch tonight"

Wombat

Great stuff guys. Lovely to meet you all.

How good was the support tonight.....I really believe we have turned a corner thanks to great leadership by Fish, PP and his boys.

Huge credit to FP and BG (she's a diamond!) for this great idea.

Pat on the back to everyone that put in.....that sort of shit will come back to you all in positive energy/luck/karma three fold.

Nice to meet Forum Phoenix , Bikinigirl, McCelery, True Beliver and Sally and Fruitbat too.

COYY.

nebakke

Yeah, I gotta say, that was pretty extraordinary... And surprising :) Now I wanna know how much was the megaphone and how much was the championship... If it's the megaphone... Let's get another one... And what took so long!? ;)

sally

Great stuff guys. Lovely to meet you all.

How good was the support tonight.....I really believe we have turned a corner thanks to great leadership by Fish, PP and his boys.

Huge credit to FP and BG (she's a diamond!) for this great idea.

Pat on the back to everyone that put in.....that sort of shit will come back to you all in positive energy/luck/karma three fold.

Nice to meet Forum Phoenix , Bikinigirl, McCelery, True Beliver and Sally and Fruitbat too.

COYY.

Great to meet you and the others as well Wombat. Those of you I met looked exactly as I pictured. And weren't those dollars worth it!! Sounded amazing from where we were on the half way line.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred