• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Western Sydney going ahead in 2013 (p2)

nikko

Suspended
Possible Western Sydney team
FFA FC

Ryan
Bojic Wilkinson Beachamp Carney

Neill (c)

Grant Amini Fitzgerald

Petratos Bernie

Bench.
Seb Ryall
Antonis
Reddy
Mitch Malia

what about the salary cap? Before you reply, have a good long hard think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Phoenix

Ask JC I can give you his number if you like.

Boy you are connected

jesus-thumps-up11.jpg

:innocent:

Nathan Byrn

what about the salary cap? Before you reply, have a good long hard think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah good point.. it was hypothetical! You could squeeze it in though..Bit of creative accounting.

priorpeter

Possible Western Sydney team
FFA FC

Ryan
Bojic Wilkinson Beachamp Carney

Neill (c)

Grant Amini Fitzgerald

Petratos Bernie

Bench.
Seb Ryall
Antonis
Reddy
Mitch Malia

Your views intrigue me. Please explain how I can obtain a subscription to your magazine?

Nathan Byrn

Maybe check this out! http://www.pfa.net.au/index.php?id=191

I think I could get that above (hypothetical) team well under the cap!

adz

Staff member
So in theory someone could be on $150,000 in the cap + $5,000,000 3rd Party Payments?

Maybe Central Coast Mariners FC could pay minimum wage and Central Coast Mariners Developments could bump that up? Seems a bit of a rort?

finally retired

really! I just not impressed with him at the moment
perhaps it's Vidmar telling Ollie his role is NOT to attack but to control and keep possession....and so he's playing to the way the national selector wants rather than what Arnie wants? he always seems very different after Olyroos duty but I'd hoped Arnie would have changed him back by now. But he IS a local boy (Avoca).

Nathan Byrn

So in theory someone could be on $150,000 in the cap + $5,000,000 3rd Party Payments?
Maybe Central Coast Mariners FC could pay minimum wage and Central Coast Mariners Developments could bump that up? Seems a bit of a rort?
Yes, I assume so on what I have read! But I am on drugs.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred