• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

We're Screwed - Matthew Breeze to ref vs Newcastle!

FFC Mariner

However, I didn't like the reasoning behind cockrill backing the jets on sunday.  Oh, it's because they're really upset they wont get to host the final.  That's put the fire up them and apparently inspired all of newcastle to get behind them, therefore, they will win.

Cockhead's theory about the Jest's motivation was blown out of the water about 2 mins later when they interviewed whats his name??, you know the guy who loves to play with AR's balls??? I got it, c**tface. c**tface agreed that the game should be played in Sydney.

marinersman

Cockerills' entitled to his opinion just like everyone else.

Don't be too critical of him. He's written some lovely articles about the Mariners over three seasons. He's a Football man down to his boot straps, loves Australian Football and has been championing it for twenty odd years when nobody cared about the NSL.

He tipped scum on Sunday night, so what. Do you want him to say what you want him to say, or do you want him to be honest in his opinions?

S

soccersensei

Thanks Marinersman, thats a timely reminder to me at least, as have to confess been feeling more than a little bit of rabid passion thats threatening to consume :) Not that you can't be rabidly passionate mind, just need to keep it in balance with some ol fashion reason and perspective.

Teddy Bear

i thought the game of the round went to Shield???? Obviously 1st and 2nd playing each other isn't as big as Sydney. Absolutely shits me the way we get treated!!!!

No matter if you think there is a conspiracy theory about Breeze or not the bottom line is he is a crap referee and doesn't deserve the title of the second best referee in the country.

Chimmi

Can only guess that Breeze has moved into #1 spot. Is there anywhere that lists the refs by rank?

Deej

f**k Breeze - if we play like the champions that we are we'll be fine. We played our best football for 15 minutes when he was ref, as long the boys keep focus we'll get a result.

Andy

Teddy Bear said:
i thought the game of the round went to Shield???? Obviously 1st and 2nd playing each other isn't as big as Sydney. Absolutely shits me the way we get treated!!!!

No matter if you think there is a conspiracy theory about Breeze or not the bottom line is he is a crap referee and doesn't deserve the title of the second best referee in the country.

That's what sums it up IMO.

I don't think he is corrupt or following Lowy's orders, he's just a sh*t incompetent excuse for a referee.

~Floss~

I'm guessing this means they swap the refs for the return leg, so the major semi gets the (supposed) top ref when we know all the maths behind the possible outcomes.

If Breeze and Shields are the top refs and they roster them this way, I think the FFA have done their best with what they've got to work with.

Plus, they're fresh out of rehab remember.

gull

~Floss~ said:
I'm guessing this means they swap the refs for the return leg, so the major semi gets the (supposed) top ref when we know all the maths behind the possible outcomes.

Please tell me this is true? I also can't understand how 1 v 2 gets Breeze.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
  :popo: As much as i think Breeze :redcard:  is not a ref's freckle...it could be worse, there was a ref in Lismore years ago who was a shocker, for instance...I mean outside of him having no idea about offside or how long 45 mins actually was.....he would see you get your leg ripped off at the hip and the bloke who done it wouldnt get walked...but if one of your team mates came running over and called the reckless thug a prick...GGGGAAAWWWNNNN...now thats a crap ref  :thumbup:

yellowcake

~Floss~ said:

If Breeze and Shields are the top refs and they roster them this way, I think the FFA have done their best with what they've got to work with.

That's what I was guessing too. Fingers crossed.

CCM-JAM80

john_kowolski said:
Not good at all,

I'm not feeling too confident now.  :fireup:

If the appointment of the ref concerns you (as in everyone concerned here), we have bigger things to worry about as a team.

If we play how we played the majority of the season, we cancel out any impact from the Newcastle Jets or the ref.

SNOWMARINER

I hope the lads take the ref into account with caution to not end up a player down or players that are suspended for the next game.

He's keen on changing games that way.

Does anyone have an estimate of how many mariners supporters are making the trip to Newcastle?  After a season of my missus watching the marinators from another stand saying she's glad that she's not in the middle of that, She is this Sunday Bay 11, can't wait.

promdi442

Teddy Bear said:

AND DOESNT DESERVE TO GET THE TOP BILLING GAME OF THE WEEKEND. What is FFA thinking. Shouldnt the top game get the top referee????

greenpoint

RECKY said:
  :popo: As much as i think Breeze :redcard:  is not a ref's freckle...it could be worse, there was a ref in Lismore years ago who was a shocker, for instance...I mean outside of him having no idea about offside or how long 45 mins actually was.....he would see you get your leg ripped off at the hip and the bloke who done it wouldnt get walked...but if one of your team mates came running over and called the reckless thug a prick...GGGGAAAWWWNNNN...now thats a crap ref  :thumbup:

Uh, I think that same ref does the Over 35s on the Central Coast now!

thomas477

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TLrXTXcl-8

Watch - although it is a Jets vs Sydney game it shows how shit breeze is - he cant control a game

Bear

LOL I remember that Griffiths dive. Farking sad little prick

He is such a bad ref though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member