• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

We're Screwed - Matthew Breeze to ref vs Newcastle!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
do ya think SONIC will be lurking in the shadows of BT so he can snap a mobility assister (or crutch,whichever ya prefer) over that idiot Breeze's :redcard: skull....just one of my many random thoughts..... :piralaugh: :vhappy: :piralaugh:

Omni

Sonic will definitely be there, but if anyone would have a go at him, I think it would be a different player.

Bear

Happy days. I feel he is due for a good performance, the same as we are due for a win over the scum. Come on breezy, dont let us down

Gav...

Matthew Breeze is a cheat and this not good news for the mariners!! aleast the ffa could give us a decent ref who doesnt cheat!

FFC Mariner

and why would they do that when Lowy FFA FC are trying to make the finals. The only thing that slightly consoles me is that a Scum loss is good for Uncle Franks Lilac Army

MrCelery

Shite - we're buggered now! F@*king Breeze - What idiot in FFA made that appointment. Oh, let me guess - Sydney need us to loose!

Not at all confident now.

Come on team, we can overcome this disaster. Smash the scum and squadrunt bogans on and off the park. 

MrCelery

PS. Adz, there's something wrong with the banner on this website. The stadium picture is showing a working scoreboard!

LFCMariners

As much of an incompetant arsewipe as Breeze is, I think we might actually be alright. We aren't playing Sydney or Melbourne, the two sides the FFA needs to have in the semis, so maybe, just maybe it will truly come down to who is the better side tomorrow night. All the same, Breeze should be thanking the Lord that this isn't Italian football otherwise he'd be needing bodyguards everywhere he went!

FFC Mariner

BJ said:
As much of an incompetant arsewipe as Breeze is, I think we might actually be alright. We aren't playing Sydney or Melbourne, the two sides the FFA needs to have in the semis, so maybe, just maybe it will truly come down to who is the better side tomorrow night. All the same, Breeze should be thanking the Lord that this isn't Italian football otherwise he'd be needing bodyguards everywhere he went!

If it was Italian football, just think how much richer he would be!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
if it was italian football, the godfather (lowry) would have him kneecapped for being a dribbling dipshit  :thumbup:

:piralaugh:

SNOWMARINER

Yeah, breeze was true to form and helped the Jets along where he could. I have to agree that he must be looking after his income with helping Sydney firstly against us and the following week against Adalaide. I'm really struggling to get over 3 home losses in four weeks and see our champions league chances slipping away. Shite that sucks.

LFCMariners

T-shirt this week (after the game) and next week (full game):

(Front): 'HE'S BLIND HE'S DEAF HE'S BREEZE THE REF!'
(Back): 'SAY NO TO CORRUPTION. GIVE LOWY AND BREEZE THE RED CARD.'

Ted

The redheaded AR couldn't even keep up with the game play and was quick to call offside while panting near halfway. I have no idea why he even bothered to stretch before kick off, he didnt go anywhere. His call on the JA offside (among others) with no one but the keeper to stop him was absolute bullshit! And yes, Breeze was true to form. Handballs aplenty and nothing done! WTF? If ya gonna be an asswipe at least be a consistant asswipe...brown nose!

S

striker

Greenpoleffc said:
BJ said:

If it was Italian football, just think how much richer he would be!

no no no...... you know very well that italian football has been cleaned of corruption.....

marconigirl

We are screwed again.. :redcard:

Newcastle Jets v Central Coast Mariners
Sunday 27 January 2008
Kick-Off 6:00pm AEDT (8:00pm NZDT, 5:30pm ACDT, 5:00pm AEST, 4:00pm AWDT)
EnergyAustralia Stadium, Newcastle
Referee: Matthew Breeze

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred