• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

We're Screwed - Matthew Breeze to ref vs Newcastle!

thomas477

A banner is needed
I've some of his "matches".
He seems to give the away team alot of free kicks.
So if this is true, the mariners are in for a small advantage :D

Bear

BJ said:
Don't need to make a banner. I already have the t-shirt  ;)

They wont be able to read your shirt when they put the marinators on tv tho will they ;)

LFCMariners

They might do a close up of the message on my shirt, which states very clearly what we think of Breeze (on the front) and then (on the back) our opinion of him and Frank Lowy.

Deej

thomas477 said:
DJ said:
thomas477 said:
A banner is needed

"Breeze you're a c**t" - just about covers it!  ;)

Yeah and you might not be able to take a banner into EAS with that on it

Mate I ain't stupid, do that and you're straight back out the gate....they didn't seem to mind the word twat thou....at SFS anyway....;)

Andy

Maybe have a banner saying "Look at my shirt", then have "Breeze is a c*nt" on your shirt. Wear a jumper to get past the gates.

DJ, that's because everybody agrees that he's a twat. It was great to see him congratulate the club on TF tonight, while eating his humble pie.

I don't think that will be enough for Fish to stop showing that banner.

Alicia

Andy said:
Maybe have a banner saying "Look at my shirt", then have "Breeze is a c*nt" on your shirt. Wear a jumper to get past the gates.

DJ, that's because everybody agrees that he's a twat. It was great to see him congratulate the club on TF tonight, while eating his humble pie.

It was good watching Harper stutter and stumble his way through his half arsed apology.  Although he said he tipped us to come last, then he said equal 7th which is 8 take away 1 or something equally weird.  Does anyone else remember what he said?

Also, nice how we barely got a mention as per usual.  Kudo's goes to cockeye cockrill for mentioning it first, and almost at the top of the show, unlike the other two.  At least Cockrill and Slater seemed genuine when they congratulated the Mariners.

However, I didn't like the reasoning behind cockrill backing the jets on sunday.  Oh, it's because they're really upset they wont get to host the final.  That's put the fire up them and apparently inspired all of newcastle to get behind them, therefore, they will win.

Don't get me started on Kosmina....  Reason for Mariners doing well, John Aloisi.  Granted, he's scored plenty of goals for us since he became a Mariner, however, when it was pointed out we were leading the competition before he arrived he didn't change his tune.  That's irrelevant, whether or not we were leading 17 out of 21 rounds.  It's all because of JA.  How about the other players in the team that helped contribute to the PREMIERSHIP.  

Opps, I almost forgot, the reason we're not going to go any further in the finals series is the unrest we've experienced in the past couple of weeks.  They made it sound like half the players had walked out, or something really, really awful had happened.  Fair enough, we dropped a few games we shouldn't of, but talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.

SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!!

Phew..................rant over, I think.

P.S No, that wont stop Fish from waving his banner.  Proudly I might add. :)

Andy

Alicia said:
Andy said:

It was good watching Harper stutter and stumble his way through his half arsed apology.  Although he said he tipped us to come last, then he said equal 7th which is 8 take away 1 or something equally weird.  Does anyone else remember what he said?

Also, nice how we barely got a mention as per usual.  Kudo's goes to cockeye cockrill for mentioning it first, and almost at the top of the show, unlike the other two.  At least Cockrill and Slater seemed genuine when they congratulated the Mariners.

However, I didn't like the reasoning behind cockrill backing the jets on sunday.  Oh, it's because they're really upset they wont get to host the final.  That's put the fire up them and apparently inspired all of newcastle to get behind them, therefore, they will win.

Don't get me started on Kosmina....  Reason for Mariners doing well, John Aloisi.  Granted, he's scored plenty of goals for us since he became a Mariner, however, when it was pointed out we were leading the competition before he arrived he didn't change his tune.  That's irrelevant, whether or not we were leading 17 out of 21 rounds.  It's all because of JA.  How about the other players in the team that helped contribute to the PREMIERSHIP. 

Opps, I almost forgot, the reason we're not going to go any further in the finals series is the unrest we've experienced in the past couple of weeks.  They made it sound like half the players had walked out, or something really, really awful had happened.  Fair enough, we dropped a few games we shouldn't of, but talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.

SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!!

Phew..................rant over, I think.

P.S No, that wont stop Fish from waving his banner.  Proudly I might add. :)

It was something about he tipped us to come tied second with 6 other teams or something along those lines.

John Kosmina is an arrogant twat and comments like those from him don't surprise me. Reminds me of Jose Mourinho.

midfielder

Unbelievable

His an idea I got ger hair and fairly short maybe give me brown paper bag and get me a limo and I will wear a mariners shirt, with Sydney plates.

May work

thomas477

I think what help the mariners win was the whole squad, stablity and vukovic in goals and petrovski scorin em

brett

I just think it's great that our club, coach and team are so underrated that we can be Premiers and still be Championship underdogs :)

marinersman

Don't sweat the small stuff boys and girls. Sometimes I feel if we don't hear what we want to hear for a particular person, than they're a complete f**kwitt.

Everybody's entitled to their own opinion (right or wrong). Don't forget, we as Mariners supporters are just as guilty as the next person of being biased.

It doesn't matter what other people say, the fact remains, we are the Premiers of Australia. We have the last laugh, no matter what anybody thinks.

I'd hate for us to have a reputation for having a chip on our shoulders. Leave that to Queenslanders, they're been doing it for years.

Same goes with Breeze. The conspiracy theories are ridiculous and stupid and reflect badly on us as a supporter group. We're better than that and we some of us need to get thicker skins.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred