• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

We're Screwed - Matthew Breeze to ref vs Newcastle!

FFC Mariner

"Cheat Cheat Cheat" seems to cover it I think??

Perhaps Lawrie ought to start with 10 men to save him the bother??

Alicia

Someone will be red carded in the first 10mins.  With any luck it's Joel Griffiths.

fedelta

Well he isn't reffing his beloved Sydney this time and I hope he remembers the reception he got last time. Maybe these two things will avoid him being a biased f*ckwit this time.

Andy

Greenpoleffc said:
What result helps his beloved Lowy FFA FC more???

Not a win for us probably.

The second biggest game of the round is going to be officiated by the leagues most incompetent referee. :redcard:

Wombat

CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT  CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT!!!!

I'd love to hear that chant ring around the ground as the little dickhead runs out.  Might even help to keep him honest this time!

poetryintheblood

Oh Crap not Breeze, that's another anxiety attack coming up for me then Lol. I'd like to be optimistic, but no so confident now, even though I have 100% faith and support for our boys, having a ref like Breeze doesn't help matters....KICK ASS MARINERS.

Deej

f**king Breeze I don't believe it!

He'll be just as bad for both sides I hope (pray), we've had some bad luck with refs recently it's about time the opposition had some bad luck.......but I don't want Newcastle players sent off as we play shit against 9 or 10 men...lol

yellowcake

Wombat said:
CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT  CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT!!!!

I'd love to hear that chant ring around the ground as the little dickhead runs out.  Might even help to keep him honest this time!

That would give him just what he needs to embark on a mission to punish the Bluetongue faithful. Egotistical c**t - just needs to demonstrate that he's the most important man on the park. The power!

I really can't believe FFA appointed him. Do they think if he gave early marching orders to a Mariner the reaction would be pretty, controlled or in their best interests. I reckon there'd be plenty of instantaneous emotional reponse that wouldn't wait to think of the personal and Australian Football consequences of serious pitch invasion.

pjennings

Look - if we start like we did against Sydney (continue like we started against Sydney) and Danny stays in his box we'll be fine. Don't focus on Breeze - he ain't worth it!!!

Ted

Sydney beating us was a breeze for them, lets hope there's no wind blowing on Sat!  ;)

S

soccersensei

Oh boy, oh boy.... Mathew $%*&%&** Breeze....

In fairness it must be pretty hard for the guy to see...
what WITH A GIANT PENIS HANGING FROM HIS FOREHEAD!!!

Administrators, any chance we can get a dickkhead smiley in a little black outfit to save on time for what I'm sure will be many future posts...?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Taylor said:
Well he isn't reffing his beloved Sydney this time and I hope he remembers the reception he got last time. Maybe these two things will avoid him being a biased f*ckwit this time.

That numbnut Breeze :redcard: wasnt reffing the circus at Suncorp the other week, but he managed to bollocks a few up between the snore and united but didnt he?...the dopey F**K is incompetent...but he does have his flying circus boxers on ALL the time.....oh and sensei he also gets distracted with UIncle franks testicles bouncing of his chin too.. :popo: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirate:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred