• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WC qualifier China vs Australia in Kunming

northernspirit

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

im so farkin fired up, i wanted to go to CCLC but no babysitter for thomas so im watching over a few coldies from home - ole ole ole, aussie - aussie! come on lets bag those commie bastards :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

serious14

FARKIN' FIRE THE FARK UP FARKIN', WE'RE GONNA GO CHAIRMAN MAO ON YO ASS CHINA!!!!

FORZA TIBET!!!!

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

northernspirit

tibet-flag.gif

_44511384_protest_ap416b.jpg

skilbeck

that penalty awarded at the end nearly caused heart failure. but overall good performance in a tough situation

SNOWMARINER

The penalty, the AFC and the ref were doing their best to tap into the moneypot as an article in the Herald stated yesterday.

Schwartzer is my hero, no bulls**t.He got us to the WC last time and as many times as I've watched Middlesbrough play he has always saved his best for Australia. Covic, you have to be kidding. Vukovic has what Schwartzer has and will be our next Socceroos keeper of that I'm sure.

2 situations where red cards were warrented including the taking out of our only fair dinkum striker after 6 minutes let alone the later situation that would have got a red anywhere in the world but predictably the offender got nothing, not even a yellow.

Personally I was happy with the draw and 4 points from 2 matches considering the team we fielded today and can't wait for July where I imagine that every player will be avaliable.

I'll be interested to see if Mc Donald has a magic recovery at the weekend and if so I hope he is'nt considered for a time as I did'nt think that much of him in the first place. I do suspect that  some A-League teams would compete favourably with Scotish teams and those around him make him look good. The same reason I think Aliosi will struggle to score at Sydney besides the odd spot penalty that the Mariners did'nt receive.

I think I've bitched enough so......

thomas477

What was different from the tackle on Adam Griffiths by Ruben Zadkovich and the tackle by the communist player?

i'll tell you

f**kIN NUTHING THATS THE DIFFERENCE

Also

STUFF RUDD FOR PM AND DANNY FOR PRESIDENT

FARKIN SCHWARZER FOR GOD

midfielder

Sunshine, lolly pops and sugar coated lemon drops ..................everybody happy when Socceroos do well.

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirate: :pirate: :headbounce: :headbounce: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :fireup: :fireup: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

serious14

Stoked.  Absolutely stoked.  Would have been over the moon had Bresciano's shot gone in, but hey, a point away from home, so far away from civilisation they were nearly in Tibet and halfway up Everest, is damn near perfect.

One negative though - that tackle on Wilkshire that wasn't even carded, considering Holman was carded for a shirt pull a few minutes ago.    RUBBISH DECISION BY ALL CONCERNED.  Had to love the retaliation a few minutes later though.  SNAP!!!!

Shithouse, abominable, farking TERRIBLE penalty kick by the Chinese player.  Good save by Old Man Schwarzer though.

If the Qatar/Iraq game in a few hours time is a draw, then this result is even better.  Nice to know we can lay on the hard yards away from home if needed.

marinersman

Great result in very trying circumstances. Not pretty to watch but heroes all over the park.

How bad were China? You would have thought they were away from home the tactics they played. I'd be very upset if I were Chinese.

I thought Holman and North were very good along with Bresh and Vinnie.

Carney was very average. What the f**k was he doing when he could have won in straight after the penalty. No desperation at all.

As sreious said, that tackle on Wilkshire from the Man City boy was a shocker and was a straight red if ever I've seen one. Two footed challenge in the air should be a lengthy suspension. He's learnt to tackle the EPL way that's for sure.

Here's hoping Qatar and Iraq draw, although you would have to think Iraq will win. Qatar were pathetic out here.

S

soccersensei

Ahhhhhh!!! They played very smart! PIM, take a big bow, he got it very very right with what he had - long road ahead still of course, but he's showing some real class and promise - a no nonense, eagle eyed, tell it how it is, stalwart, and I'm starting to love him!

North I have to say I thought did a terrific job. Culina also a standout for mine - Holman, much better than expected, THE SWARTZ - what can you say? When the penalty was given I went into that semi catatonic state, like a child who's just seen their parents chainsawed in front of them in a  horror flick... there I was muttering away, rocking, back and forth, head in my hands... " cheating bastards" " "got to get them to the World Cup eh..." mutter mutter....
I almost missed the save! By god don't ya love that deep elation that can follow a turn around of deep despair in football!!! Then YESSSSS, a perfect ball, right in the slot, point blank... and now the runner? YES I sight the gold, Carney... just runs at it and takes a swing??? WTF?
Slide you FARRRKERRR!!!! REACHHHHH!!!!!! That should have been buried end of story - providing a likely end to farking shocking tackle China's WC qualification, and probably also going a long way to gauranteeing our progression from the group.  

Anyhow.... fantastic result. And more so that even with so many of our top internationals out, we still looked very solid. Cool.. now it's almost time to watch the Iraq Qatar draw ;D ;D ;D

marinersman

You're right about Pim sensei. He is a smart man and a very good coach.

He's Making Slater look bloody ridiculous the way he carried on on Total Football when Pim was given the nod over Troussier.

Loved your description of your reaction to the penalty, very funny!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred