• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WC qualifier China vs Australia in Kunming

coast

Ey quick question, im not 100% sure on how the qualifying works. As far as i know we need to finish top 2 of our pool against china, iraq and quatar. If we do, what is hte next step to qualifying for the world cup?

kevrenor

Football Federation Australia (FFA) advises that the following players will form the Qantas
Socceroos squad for the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifying match between China and Australia on
Wednesday 26 March in Kunming, China, presented by FOXTEL.

Michael Beauchamp
Mark Bresciano
Mark Bridge
David Carney
Ante Covic
Jason Culina
Bruce Djite
Vince Grella
Adam Griffiths
Brett Holman
Mile Jedinak
Harry Kewell
Patrick Kisnorbo
Scott McDonald
Lucas Neill
Jade North
Mark Schwarzer
Archie Thompson
Nikolai Topor-Stanley
Carl Valeri
Luke Wilkshire

MattSimon

taylor said:
If only you could score as many goals as you do crack jokes.

I promise to maintain a 1:1 goal to joke ratio in the 08-09 season. Which means it will be raining jokes on this forum come v4

Pim whispered to me that he only included Adam G-banger to piss off Joelly

fedelta

MattSimon said:
taylor said:
If only you could score as many goals as you do crack jokes.

I promise to maintain a 1:1 goal to joke ratio in the 08-09 season. Which means it will be raining jokes on this forum come v4

That is reassuring to know

coast

serious14 said:
brennan said:
if we finish top 2 we are in the world cup mate

*shakes head* 

Top 2 from this group go through to the next phase of qualifying.

Ahh k i just looked it up, if we finish 1st or 2nd we progress to stage four. Then if we finish 1st or 2nd in our 5 team group we progress. And if we finish 3rd, we play of with the other 3rd placed team, similarly to our play off for last cup.

Joining the Asian zone has made it a shit load easier to qualify by the looks of it.

fish

I thought the same, the boy has more potential than Bridge and I have only seen him play 3 or 4 times! He just looks likely to create something when he has the ball.
If we dont have a better defender than A Griffiths anywhere in the world, well they havent looked hard enough ffs.

fish

I guess the consolation for me is now him and gollom have been chosen they may head to Europe or somewhere to continue to be in the frame for national team honours.

P

Pete

Great news that Jedinak got through to the final squad for the WCQ vs. China. GO MILE!!

Good backup for Culina and Grella I reckon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred