• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Usain Bolt!

Coastalraider

It really s**ts me idiots like Boland making the argument for Bolt taking an NPL players spots.... not only have we employed more NPL players than most, if not all A-league teams in the lay few years, but Bolt would be signed on a visa marquee spot, a spot which NO NPL player would fill.

Forum Phoenix

My take is 442 has seen the data and needed another Bolt piece.

The whole thing makes Boland sound like a bitter, jealous, big mouth imo. But I really wonder how leading the questions were...

Hey Liam, do you think Bolt could even make it in the NPL?

And tbh whether the whole article was devised before they even sought out a useful idiot.

Editor: weve done circus to death, we’ve done “Dey took our jobs” angle from pundits, players and even a foreign bloody coach. No idea how we got away with that shit. Amazed we got away with any of it considering CCM’s youth focus and history. and let’s face it, there’s just only so many times we can run training pic specials... we need a fresh spin...

Staffer 1: how about his star power pulling 10k to a trial game and we actually talk to CCM about the response and their media success and massive interest etc. A change of fortunes upbeat story. I mean hey, we’ve never talked so much about them ever. Even when they were winning the league we didn’t give this much of a shit?

Editor: oi f**k off outside and get me a coffee. We support Sydney here. How many times do I have to say it? What we need is another way to say Bolt sucks hard. Anyone?

Staffer: so we’ve done not good enough, and we’ve done took our jobs in the NPL, how about... Bolts not even good enough to play in the NPL? Get an NPL player to throw down. Say he’d like to see him try etc...

Editor: oh that’s good...that’s very good. Get two coffees! And find a big mouthed NPL player with an axe to grind.

Big Al

My take is 442 has seen the data and needed another Bolt piece.

The whole thing makes Boland sound like a bitter, jealous, big mouth imo. But I really wonder how leading the questions were...

Hey Liam, do you think Bolt could even make it in the NPL?

And tbh whether the whole article was devised before they even sought out a useful idiot.

Editor: weve done circus to death, we’ve done “Dey took our jobs” angle from pundits, players and even a foreign bloody coach. No idea how we got away with that shit. Amazed we got away with any of it considering CCM’s youth focus and history. and let’s face it, there’s just only so many times we can run training pic specials... we need a fresh spin...

Staffer 1: how about his star power pulling 10k to a trial game and we actually talk to CCM about the response and their media success and massive interest etc. A change of fortunes upbeat story. I mean hey, we’ve never talked so much about them ever. Even when they were winning the league we didn’t give this much of a shit?

Editor: oi f**k off outside and get me a coffee. We support Sydney here. How many times do I have to say it? What we need is another way to say Bolt sucks hard. Anyone?

Staffer: so we’ve done not good enough, and we’ve done took our jobs in the NPL, how about... Bolts not even good enough to play in the NPL? Get an NPL player to throw down. Say he’d like to see him try etc...

Editor: oh that’s good...that’s very good. Get two coffees! And find a big mouthed NPL player with an axe to grind.
Exactly. Ask any NPL players about A League and they complain they not in it

Capt. Awesome

Oh previous commitment.

Usain Bolt’s Hyundai A-League trial will be put on hold, with the Central Coast Mariners confirming on Saturday the world’s fastest man is off to Europe.

Bolt will leave Gosford on Sunday for an event in France, which was pre-arranged some months before the Jamaican was taken on board by the Mariners.

“After completing his first three weeks of training with the Central Coast Mariners, the club wishes to advise media that Usain Bolt will be abroad from Sunday, 9 September to Sunday, 16 September for a previously planned commitment,” the Mariners said in a statement.

“This commitment was agreed between Usain Bolt and the Central Coast Mariners before his training period commenced with the club. As one of the most recognisable faces on the planet, Bolt has a host of commercial commitments with some huge brands.

But making the most of his shot with the Mariners is still high on his priority list, with the 31-year-old completing another solid week on the training pitch after his 20-minute debut against the Central Coast Select last month.

It’s been reported that the Mariners’ Head of High Performance Andrew Young has devised a training program for Blot to complete during his week in Europe.

bolt_0.jpg

Usain Bolt

Insertnamehere

Oh previous commitment.

Usain Bolt’s Hyundai A-League trial will be put on hold, with the Central Coast Mariners confirming on Saturday the world’s fastest man is off to Europe.

Bolt will leave Gosford on Sunday for an event in France, which was pre-arranged some months before the Jamaican was taken on board by the Mariners.

“After completing his first three weeks of training with the Central Coast Mariners, the club wishes to advise media that Usain Bolt will be abroad from Sunday, 9 September to Sunday, 16 September for a previously planned commitment,” the Mariners said in a statement.

“This commitment was agreed between Usain Bolt and the Central Coast Mariners before his training period commenced with the club. As one of the most recognisable faces on the planet, Bolt has a host of commercial commitments with some huge brands.

But making the most of his shot with the Mariners is still high on his priority list, with the 31-year-old completing another solid week on the training pitch after his 20-minute debut against the Central Coast Select last month.

It’s been reported that the Mariners’ Head of High Performance Andrew Young has devised a training program for Blot to complete during his week in Europe.

bolt_0.jpg

Usain Bolt
As long as he sticks to the program. Not like he's at risk of being picked to play anytime soon

Ozhammer

Oh previous commitment.

bolt_0.jpg

Usain Bolt
This was reported a while back, something about opening a restaurant that he is involved with I believe.

Reactions: adz

Forum Phoenix

Or continue to generate sponsorship dollars, increased gate and exposure for several months without it costing us anything but helping him become a better footballer.

AND sign Oar and McCormack

Big Al

Or continue to generate sponsorship dollars, increased gate and exposure for several months without it costing us anything but helping him become a better footballer.

AND sign Oar and McCormack
Shaun said on the fox coverage of the trial.
“The sponsors aren’t stupid”
Which he was basically saying they aren’t sponsoring for a player not signed. They aren’t committing until Bolt is signed and then possibly guaranteed to play.

Why sponsor when Bolt realistically should not be anywhere near the game day squad.

It was a small comment but telling and truthful

Insertnamehere

An article today in the Courier Mail with another NPL player whinging about bolt taking up a spot an NPL could take. What a goose. the guy had a trial with us and didn't get picked. Cop it on the chin and move on.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Anybody that claims Bolt is taking an NPL player spot immediately goes on my 'too stupid to listen to' list.
Bolt isn't being trialled because we need a striker. Bolt is being trialled because, based on his name along, he can bring in more money than his exorbitant fee - and increased income can be secured over the next few years.
Name a single NPL player who can fit THAT role, and THEN I'll agree he's taking away an NPL spot.
We have unproved strikers coming out of our arse. Bolt isn't taking anybody's spot.
Although how an unsigned player can be considered to be taking anybody's spot is beyond me. Right now, I'm taking away just as many player's sports as Bolt is!
I think as a forum we should all agree to no longer post or even click on that stupid shit from state league players who never were and never will be good enough for the big time. Whinging on here does nothing - clicking on this tripe actively supports it via advertising revenue. Let's not support that shit.
f**kwits.

Wombat

Absolute shit article written by a shit hack.
So shit I think he should be forced to spend time with Offy to discuss...
1. Aldi v Coles.
2. If unicorns exist
3 How to treat bunions
4. Pensioners discounts at the Football
5. Why he doesn't have a girlfriend

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members