• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Usain Bolt!

Ozhammer

Strange e-mail from the club confirming Bolt’s arrival time but not promoting a welcome event?

Puma has seemingly been contacting Sydney-based junior clubs advertising a welcome event with giveaways but CCM doesn’t seem to be involved at all, which seems is a bit odd tbh.

bikinigirl

Strange e-mail from the club confirming Bolt’s arrival time but not promoting a welcome event?

Puma has seemingly been contacting Sydney-based junior clubs advertising a welcome event with giveaways but CCM doesn’t seem to be involved at all, which seems is a bit odd tbh.

. first test to see who can/will actually capitalise on Bolt-mania:

Bolt and his existing sponsors 1 - 0 Mariners and their long term gain​

. too harsh, too soon? :oops:

shipwreck

Puma does not have any vested interest in the Mariners getting exposure, they will want to give away Puma stuff, not umbro or Masterfoods unfortunately, therefore I can sort of see why they are distancing themselves from the Mariners... Even tho it sucks.

Wombat

Puma makes Kappa gear look decent.

Let them try and get some leverage out of him coming here.....as long as they don't try and do the press conference in Minto.....the land of Puma, Slazenger and all things nice.

Forum Phoenix

I’d be deeply disturbed to be praised by Ned,,
. first test to see who can/will actually capitalise on Bolt-mania:

Bolt and his existing sponsors 1 - 0 Mariners and their long term gain​

. too harsh, too soon? :oops:

Yeah much too soon.

I think Shaun’s got this.

Little short term gains are not important - fro the podcast sounds like he’s keeping his eye firmly fixed on the bigger prizes it seemed to me.

style_cafe

Puma makes Kappa gear look decent.

Let them try and get some leverage out of him coming here.....as long as they don't try and do the press conference in Minto.....the land of Puma, Slazenger and all things nice.
They knocked down Minto years ago It`s all private houses these days....try Airds...:popcorn:

Big Al

The club hopes to turn him into A-League material in just three months, with a view to offering the Jamaican a full-time contract in time for the start of the 2018/19 season in late-October.

To that end, the Mariners have poured additional coaching and high-performance resources into the project, which both parties insist is not a stunt.

"I've said all along this is for real and I'm here to show what I can do," said Bolt upon landing, where he was greeted by a large media pack and a group of diehard fans.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/bolt-arrives-for-mariners-a-league-trial-20180818-p4zy8e.html

Insertnamehere

The club hopes to turn him into A-League material in just three months, with a view to offering the Jamaican a full-time contract in time for the start of the 2018/19 season in late-October.

To that end, the Mariners have poured additional coaching and high-performance resources into the project, which both parties insist is not a stunt.

"I've said all along this is for real and I'm here to show what I can do," said Bolt upon landing, where he was greeted by a large media pack and a group of diehard fans.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/bolt-arrives-for-mariners-a-league-trial-20180818-p4zy8e.html
Hope our squad gets access to the extra high performance coaching, not just bolt. God/Allah/Buddha knows we need it. ( Just covering the deity bases)

Wombat

9aa3d774177016097d30fa5a5586156d

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred