• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Usain Bolt!

bikinigirl

9aa3d774177016097d30fa5a5586156d

. i recognise at least one of those people

Wombat

They knocked down Minto years ago It`s all private houses these days....try Airds...:popcorn:

Ok. I'll raise you a Macquarie Fields. (The tobacconist at MF was my one and only Aussie Tobacconist customer in Sydney, every single other one was Arab or Asian)

Last edited:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
They knocked down Minto years ago It`s all private houses these days....try Airds...:popcorn:
ahh yes Airds thats
Arseholes
Idiots
Ratbags
Dipshits
Shitheads....
just to quantify...I live at Lumeah and the house got rolled twice and they found both jackoffs...guess where

Josho Howe

Must say, you're pretty dedicated if you went to the airport this morning. Somehow, getting up at 4am to get down there in time wasn't that enticing. I like sleep.....a lot

Wombat

ahh yes Airds thats
Arseholes
Idiots
Ratbags
Dipshits
Shitheads....
just to quantify...I live at Lumeah and the house got rolled twice and they found both jackoffs...guess where

I've only been there once, to buy a ferrit. The joint was full of gronks. The ferrits were in shit state and stunk.....as did the people I bought them from. 3pm on a Friday, the locals were just starting to get on it.

Dodgy as.

Forum Phoenix

Well in BG. (and anyone else who went down)

Love the pic.

Middy, I’m loving the 442 butt hurt. Almost feels like the Mariners of old having people whinge incessantly about us.

Last edited:

style_cafe

ahh yes Airds thats
Arseholes
Idiots
Ratbags
Dipshits
Shitheads....

I only need one guess mate.I lived in Raby for 25years

style_cafe

I've only been there once, to buy a ferrit. The joint was full of gronks. The ferrits were in shit state and stunk.....as did the people I bought them from. 3pm on a Friday, the locals were just starting to get on it.

Dodgy as.

Ha ha, lucky you got them on a good friday mate...:overheadl:

Big Al

Just got a message from the mother in law on the answering machine.

Hay Al is Usain Bolt playing for your team.

Now it really is everywhere

Said to her a lot thinks it’s a gimmick.

Her reply but it’s good publicity for your club

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred