• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Usain Bolt!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Send Bolt a picture of our Stadium, he’ll come here cause it looks fairly Jamaican

Wombat

My brother can hook him up with some green, mon.

He probably saw the Sideshow bob shirt from a couple of seasons ago and thought.....thats the club for me....." 'erb is dem main sponser...wicked!"

Last edited:

Holy

Hi everyone,

My names coastal.

And it’s been 24 hours since I’ve read a Bolt post.
Hi Coastal,

Thanks for sharing, I think it’s safe to say we all have our demons.

Let me just say......

Don’t worry, bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright

Here, can I pour you a glass of rum....

Holy sh@t, did you see that. A white unicorn just rode past. Make mine a double.

Now where were we......

Ah, that’s right.... :piano:

No Usain, no cry, no U-sain, no cry, eh, eh, eh

Offsider

Hi Coastal,

Thanks for sharing, I think it’s safe to say we all have our demons.

Let me just say......

Don’t worry, bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright

Here, can I pour you a glass of rum....

Holy sh@t, did you see that. A white unicorn just rode past. Make mine a double.

Now where were we......

Ah, that’s right.... :piano:

No Usain, no cry, no U-sain, no cry, eh, eh, eh

Unicorn ........ you say my unicorn went past ????
Which way did it go ? ... which way did it go ???
Walking home from aldi is a bitch ......... o_O

Holy

Unicorn ........ you say my unicorn went past ????
Which way did it go ? ... which way did it go ???
Walking home from aldi is a bitch ......... o_O
He went left, just past @insernamehere by the sounds where he’s taken a few more left turns

adz

Staff member
images

Rowdy

THAT ⬆
pic so makes me think of 'Schoolies' on the Gold Coast, a night club did a "Nut & Bolt" party.

On entry:
- guys chose a 'bolt' from a box of different sizes
-girls chose a 'nut'
You walked around trying to find a girl with a 'nut' that matched your 'bolt'
..... & if you did ?
.... BINGO ...each received x5 free shots of your choice
:cheers:

bikinigirl

. ok so i was away when news broke of us talking to Bolt, so i haven't posted my views ... and my thoughts really haven't changed in the time since:
  • this is so Charlesworth
  • the benchmarks are pretty low and relatively vague
  • the timing of Phelan's appointment is no coincidence
  • Phelan will serve as a one-on-one coach for 6 weeks in order to get Bolt capable of being able to pass a ball better than ... well pretty much our entire squad from last year - that should be a sobering thought for those that think he will never pass the trial
  • bring Patty Z in to teach him how to head a goal ... this of course assumes that the wee-Mikey can still take a corner
  • the Club will announce that during the trial he has proven he is obviously fast, can pass the ball better than <insert name here> and has shown such vast improvement that he should be able to contribute to our season ... in fact if the rate of improvement continues we will be able to sell him to ManU before his contract expires
. all this came to mind before reading any posts on here or any articles written and i basically resigned myself to the fact that it was going to happen. supporting this club there are so many things you just have to accept ... and this is one of those things that, as a fan, i have no control over - all i can do is sit back and take it all in (occasionally shaking my head and laughing a little)

Offsider

. ok so i was away when news broke of us talking to Bolt, so i haven't posted my views ... and my thoughts really haven't changed in the time since:
  • this is so Charlesworth
  • the benchmarks are pretty low and relatively vague
  • the timing of Phelan's appointment is no coincidence
  • Phelan will serve as a one-on-one coach for 6 weeks in order to get Bolt capable of being able to pass a ball better than ... well pretty much our entire squad from last year - that should be a sobering thought for those that think he will never pass the trial
  • bring Patty Z in to teach him how to head a goal ... this of course assumes that the wee-Mikey can still take a corner
  • the Club will announce that during the trial he has proven he is obviously fast, can pass the ball better than <insert name here> and has shown such vast improvement that he should be able to contribute to our season ... in fact if the rate of improvement continues we will be able to sell him to ManU before his contract expires
. all this came to mind before reading any posts on here or any articles written and i basically resigned myself to the fact that it was going to happen. supporting this club there are so many things you just have to accept ... and this is one of those things that, as a fan, i have no control over - all i can do is sit back and take it all in (occasionally shaking my head and laughing a little)

I “disliked’’ this post ............ because of the points bikini lady raised/made and the probable accuracy of it and it forewarns of many aldi addled nights in the future.............. not because I disliked or disagree with the post in general.

At this point :mad::mad::mad: I would dearly love to introduce charlesworth to unicorn’s horn ........... the real one. Bikini lady says she can laugh at this shit ........ but it makes me :vomit:........... not the merlot, the chardonnay doesn’t help but the merlot deadens the circus pain.

I live in the hope that bolt’s management see the idiocy of getting into bed with mc’s circus and get better bids from usa.
:soapbox:
As a supporter and fan of the A-league I feel I am entitled to have a football team to support not this shit.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Reckon there's any chance bolt may have mid-term gains? He'll be overpaid for his on-field performance, guaranteed. But perhaps he could bring a cash injection into the club to help over the next few seasons? Any chance that getting him on board is actually looking past this season?

Woollybutt

Reckon there's any chance bolt may have mid-term gains? He'll be overpaid for his on-field performance, guaranteed. But perhaps he could bring a cash injection into the club to help over the next few seasons? Any chance that getting him on board is actually looking past this season?
You know what, if Bolt agrees to buy the club I'm happy for him to give himself a contract.

Ozhammer

A bit torn on this whole topic tbh, as I can see the commercial sense of it but I worry about the footballing side.

If he is a big success, then it’s a master stroke but if he’s a flop, we will be pilloried by the football world.

The risk vs reward equation is a really tricky one and let’s hope the best outcome prevails for everyone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred