• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

trial games/results

Kareem

Kariong u15A's vs SEU u15C's
1-1 shock draw
SEU were winning until 5 mins to go- superb goals from each team-
Kariong  had the most of possesion as you would expect from a side which last week lost to Woy Woy 15A's 3-1 (an unbelievable result- trust me). Played some atractive football well beyond a 15s team capability!
Congrats on SEu for holding them to a draw!

Oh in 16B's Kariong vs SEU- Meni B scored himself a 25 yard scremer- top right corner!

Ourimbah PL2- double header next weekend (have this weekend off)
Saturday- Lane Cove (i think)
Sunday- Kanwal maybe :S- i forget (im pretty sure it was them)

Kareem

Good season launch tonight for OUFC!
Presented with our jerseys (# 33 this season :p)
Guest Speaker: Lawrie (accompanied by Shane Huke)
Good night- consisting of jokes + McKinna talking about Huke's good looks

Ted

Kareem, somehow you missed a blatant handball in the last game you ref'd today.
No15 from Terrigal slapped the ball clear of post with that pile driver penalty shot from Killarney. Shame ya missed it mate.

Bear

marinermick said:
grendel said:
marinermick said:
grendel said:
marinermick said:
kareem did a great job of reffing us (except for the missed handball in the box which had their defender rubbing his forearm because it hit him there so hard)

So you're suggesting he had no chance to move his arm?  That sounds like it wasn't deliberate - let's get it right at the start of the season shall we - not DELIBERATE - Not handball, penalty box or otherwise

it did hit him from a kick twenty yards away so i guess he did have time to move his arm

just because it hurt him doesn't mean it wasn't a pen

Fair enough...sounds like a Mile jedinak shot!  Why would you get in the way of that?

kareem reffed well

i'm sure if he saw he would have given it

was right near me. i didnt see it hit hand directly, so good call by him

You will be happy to know im training well here mick, i ran down part of the great wall the other day, then up another part, then i nearly died lol

cant wait to be playing again, hope you guys get a win on Sunday

PubBrawler

avoca played a MAA cup today, 4 teams half hour each game and yes we won, we beat the Maa 3, 4 and 7 we are 5,s lookin forward to season kick off were lookin sharp!

Ted

Sunday 29th Killarney AA3 v Ourimbah AA5 at St Peters High Scool, Tuggerah. 10am kick off.

marinermick

Ted said:
Sunday 29th Killarney AA3 v Ourimbah AA5 at St Peters High Scool, Tuggerah. 10am kick off.

looking forward to this one

we drew 0-0 with wyoming aa2s on the weekend

excellent result

northernspirit

Ted said:
great news, we need another trial and looking forward to an improved performance... even better its an early game so still should be able to make it for the team im coaching.

on a side note, whats the pitch like at st peters? killarney athletics field was more like a cattle grazing field so hopefully its not too bad

marinermick

northernspirit said:
Ted said:
great news, we need another trial and looking forward to an improved performance... even better its an early game so still should be able to make it for the team im coaching.

on a side note, whats the pitch like at st peters? killarney athletics field was more like a cattle grazing field so hopefully its not too bad

may be struggling through this one as we have our cricket grand final the day before

ironically the game is at EDSSAC south - your home ground

Davo

marinermick said:
Ted said:

excellent result

I don't think it was the AA2's Mick because we played them on Sunday morning.  It may have been the 3's.

marinermick

Davo said:
marinermick said:
Ted said:

excellent result

I don't think it was the AA2's Mick because we played them on Sunday morning.  It may have been the 3's.

oh, ok - still a good result

Redline

11.40am MAA6 Woy v Terrigal at Brisbane water High.

Glad we have a later game. I'm going to be wrecked from moving...and unpacking. ugh.

Ted

marinermick said:
Davo said:
marinermick said:
Ted said:

excellent result

Is Davo in your team Mick?

marinermick

Ted said:
marinermick said:
Davo said:
marinermick said:
Ted said:

excellent result

we have a david jacobs and a dave challinor?

Ted

marinermick said:
Ted said:
marinermick said:
Davo said:
marinermick said:
Ted said:

excellent result

I was referring to the quoted Davo.

marinermick

Ted said:
marinermick said:
Ted said:
marinermick said:
Davo said:
marinermick said:
Ted said:

excellent result

I was referring to the quoted Davo.

he is too good and young to be playing aa5s

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred