• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

trial games/results

BAD BULLZ

Kanwal Bull said:
Kanwal aa1's are now playing Woy Woy aa2's 1:00 at Woy Woy... not happy with the change

On the upside it allows for an EPIC
  sunday coming up  :thumbup:
10 am watch carebear n micky vs teddy at tuggerah
fire up all the way down to woywoy 1am
then head back up to ourimbah beers in hand
support kanwal grade vs kareem 2.50/4.30
:vhappy:

marinermick

BAD BULLZ said:
Kanwal Bull said:
Kanwal aa1's are now playing Woy Woy aa2's 1:00 at Woy Woy... not happy with the change

shame you couldn't join bear, harker and I sink some beers while watching the girls play at 1pm

narara valley high

BAD BULLZ

marinermick said:
BAD BULLZ said:
Kanwal Bull said:

shame you couldn't join bear, harker and I sink some beers while watching the girls play at 1pm

narara valley high

:(
Nar i'll be busy earning my beers at that time.

tikky

BAD BULLZ said:
Kanwal Bull said:

LOL, Kareem won't play 1st grade so only 2:50.
Hell 4:20 if he's on the bench!

Omni

marinermick said:
BAD BULLZ said:
Kanwal Bull said:

narara valley high

If by 1pm you mean 12.50pm see you there, hope my toe will be better!

Ted

Omni said:
marinermick said:
BAD BULLZ said:
Kanwal Bull said:

narara valley high

If by 1pm you mean 12.50pm see you there, hope my toe will be better!

Wanna ref a game at 10am bro if ya have nothing on? (and no i don't mean ref a game naked)

Omni

I'm at work now so don't have my appointments for tomorrow with me but I do have a game before the 12.50 game at NVHS, which I think kicks off at 11.40 so it'd have to be up that end of the coast. Don't worry I don't want to be doing anything naked with anyone apart from myself or with my wife. (and given we're not married yet that means nothing apart from showering, on my own).

If you could work it out I might be able to get back to me...

Ted

Omni said:
I'm at work now so don't have my appointments for tomorrow with me but I do have a game before the 12.50 game at NVHS, which I think kicks off at 11.40 so it'd have to be up that end of the coast. Don't worry I don't want to be doing anything naked with anyone apart from myself or with my wife. (and given we're not married yet that means nothing apart from showering, on my own).

Ahh ok our game is at Tuggerah (St Peters HS) with a 10am kick off. A bit tight time wise I'd say...

BAD BULLZ

tikky said:
BAD BULLZ said:
Kanwal Bull said:

LOL, Kareem won't play 1st grade so only 2:50.
Hell 4:20 if he's on the bench!

TBH surprsingly enough i'm actually not going to watch kareem

Ben

trev said:
Budgewoi AA6's V Doylo AA6's at kowala park 11:30
Budgie wins 1 nil thanks to a brilliantly won penalty. didn't help having a festival right next to the ground and music blaring the entire match

trev

yeah just to confirm Budgewoi AA6's beat Doylo AA6's 1-0
tuff game, tempers flared at stages but the win was deserved well done lads

nutmeg

Omni said:

Pft i had issues with that ref today  :p

J

jiggles

nutmeg said:
Omni said:

Pft i had issues with that ref today  :p

He wasn't all that bad :p

Peachos

well, i found out my game now,  EG 18AB's vs Killarney
hard one to start off
stupid league setup, got 13 teams in our league, then they are going to split the league up at some point in season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred