• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

Tevor

Football Federation Australia are expected to strip Newcastle Jets absentee boss Martin Lee of his licence this week, leaving the 11 other A-League clubs to fund the team whilst a new owner is found.

Lee cutting and running, costly decision but now someone will buy them for a good price and that will pay back the funding provided by the league. Unlike MC who just keeps hanging on and dragging us through his financial pain as well. Sometimes I wish they would strip him as well.

priorpeter

Lee cutting and running, costly decision but now someone will buy them for a good price and that will pay back the funding provided by the league. Unlike MC who just keeps hanging on and dragging us through his financial pain as well. Sometimes I wish they would strip him as well.

Lee legitimately hasn’t put in a cent for over 14 months now. They’re f**ked. At least MC is keeping things ticking over here.

Tevor

Lee legitimately hasn’t put in a cent for over 14 months now. They’re f**ked. At least MC is keeping things ticking over here.
Let’s see who is better off over the next 12 months. The clubs will now sell them with no owner to screw it up. We seem destine for death by a thousand cuts with MC holding out and trickling money into the club.

priorpeter

Let’s see who is better off over the next 12 months. The clubs will now sell them with no owner to screw it up. We seem destine for death by a thousand cuts with MC holding out and trickling money into the club.
They’ve had (at least) 4 prospective owners pull out over the last few months. Things are very f**king dire up there, and tbh I’m thankful we’re not in the same boat.

Tevor

They’ve had (at least) 4 prospective owners pull out over the last few months. Things are very f**king dire up there, and tbh I’m thankful we’re not in the same boat.
Didn’t we have a few prospective buyers walk away as well. Nothing has been heard on this front for some time.

Ancient Mariner

Careful what you wish for.

The other teams may decide that a team on the Central Coast is not worth keeping.:mad:

Tevor

Careful what you wish for.

The other teams may decide that a team on the Central Coast is not worth keeping.:mad:
I sometimes wonder what would be worst. Not sure if I can handle another rubbish year of severe under funding and excuses. Seems like the planets are aligning for another difficult year for CCM. Hope I’m wrong on all counts.

turbo

I'm trying to think of a ground they ould play at in Newy...............and I cant. CCS might be an option short term
The article doesn’t say they can’t afford the ground it says they haven’t paid their bills including to the stadium operator. I would imagine that would be part of the expenses covered in the short term as an operational cost but they won’t repay the debt.
License will likely be sold for the cost of the debts including what the other owners tip in.

Might be a bit more left over depending on the state of the books and how many interested parties. Although if the debts are bad enough I’m not sure where that puts the business entity and whether they can Phoenix to avoid their debts.

pjennings

Too small at around 2000 capacity - Edgeworth's ground would be a better option. Still only 5000. Showground No 1 would have been an option but I think that is being upgraded at the moment.

marinermick

Too small at around 2000 capacity - Edgeworth's ground would be a better option. Still only 5000. Showground No 1 would have been an option but I think that is being upgraded at the moment.

Sports ground No.2 might be more suitable or Broadmeadow Magic’s home ground

rbakersmith

Bernie's being released after paying compensation, and is likely to go to WSW.

Is there any team the Wanderers won't pinch from?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred