• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

shipwreck

What's kinda f**ked is its clearly part of their recruiting strategy, which means I'd have absolutely no doubt they were consulting their targets with advice on how to wriggle out of contracts, I.E the dodgy mental health Doctors notes that Lawrie was referring to...

midfielder

I took a look at the jerks forum last night.
Anyone else take a look and see "King Gypo" on youtube.
Fast forward to just before the 15 minute mark.
Subtitles seem to work OK.

That was worth watching and highlights what some agents do to clubs... we have copped it in the neck a number of times by agents as well...

Both clubs need new owners with long term views and pockets to support the clubs over the next couple of years...

turbo

At least they're actually trying to improve their squad. I can't even hate then for that
You should when it involves tapping up contracted players this close to the season starting. Robinson was a bad look but there was some time to address it, Troisi, Ibini and Ziggy two weeks from kick off is a straight up dick move and a black mark on the local game. I hope they have a poor season, miss the 6 easily and Robinson gets the sack. I'd wish the spoon on them but us and the jets both already have one hand on it.

Ironbark

You should when it involves tapping up contracted players this close to the season starting. Robinson was a bad look but there was some time to address it, Troisi, Ibini and Ziggy two weeks from kick off is a straight up dick move and a black mark on the local game. I hope they have a poor season, miss the 6 easily and Robinson gets the sack. I'd wish the spoon on them but us and the jets both already have one hand on it.
This

Melange

WHAT A JOKE! Can agents be de-registered? Can PFA say to players, no we won't register you because you don't act in a way that warrants our support of you?

marinermick

I took a look at the jerks forum last night.
Anyone else take a look and see "King Gypo" on youtube.
Fast forward to just before the 15 minute mark.
Subtitles seem to work OK.

Finally watched this and all I can say is “wow”! I seriously question Lawrie’s judgement after this and shows how much pressure he is under.

He talks about the drug and family issues with two former Mariners’s players, and while he doesn’t name them, it is quite obvious who they are.

He talks about Darren Stewart’s personal battles and how he has contemplated suicide. I am not sure how much of this is publicly known.

And at the end of the day I think what he said about Bernie can’t be proven and could open him up to litigation. At the very least it was unprofessional.

Pirate Pete

Finally watched this and all I can say is “wow”! I seriously question Lawrie’s judgement after this and shows how much pressure he is under.

He talks about the drug and family issues with two former Mariners’s players, and while he doesn’t name them, it is quite obvious who they are.

He talks about Darren Stewart’s personal battles and how he has contemplated suicide. I am not sure how much of this is publicly known.

And at the end of the day I think what he said about Bernie can’t be proven and could open him up to litigation. At the very least it was unprofessional.
There's a bit in the SMH today.
Bernie Ibini has hit back at accusations from Newcastle Jets chief executive Lawrie McKinna that he was “taking the piss” by using mental health issues as an excuse to get out of his contract to join A-League rivals Western Sydney Wanderers.

Ibini said he was now in a “happy environment” after signing on with the Wanderers, having finally succeeded in his two-month battle for a release from the cash-strapped Jets.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer...ver-mental-health-issues-20201217-p56od6.html

soccer mad

WELL SAID

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb