• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

Ozhammer

From what I understand the sale deal isn’t exactly dead but things aren’t moving as they were expected to do, so MC is focusing on with the required preparations for the new season. Perhaps the movement with development of the CoE has revitalised his interest in doing more than tip in the minimum required?

adz

Staff member
Oh f**k right off....i just got an ad for WU memberships on the advertising banner up top...lol

There may be a solution coming for that soon :D

I'm not sure what the algorithm/black magic behind how ads get shown are, but pretty sure some of it is to do with your browser history - also your phone listening in on conversations... maybe you were talking in your sleep about getting WU membership and your phone heard and decided to help you with your purchase? Seems legit.

turbo

I'm not sure what the algorithm/black magic behind how ads get shown are, but pretty sure some of it is to do with your browser history - also your phone listening in on conversations... maybe you were talking in your sleep about getting WU membership and your phone heard and decided to help you with your purchase? Seems legit.
Geo located him at a Mark Rudan appreciation society meeting obviously.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I'm pretty sure Shaun logged on once and asked how WSW were advertising on the site.
Get yourself a better adblock Cap'n.
Came up on mobile

Yeah, I know - it's because I looked at every club's memberships to see how their offers compared to ours :)

Reactions: adz

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I see in the NewCastle herald Bernie IbinI has stopped answering his phone when NewCastle Jets shows up on incoming call...however the rest of the story is blocked (subs only)

Insertnamehere

I see in the NewCastle herald Bernie IbinI has stopped answering his phone when NewCastle Jets shows up on incoming call...however the rest of the story is blocked (subs only)

Less than four weeks out from the start of the A-League, Newcastle Jets' hired gun Bernie Ibini is nowhere to be seen.

Ibini was again a no-show at training on Friday, despite assurances this week from the players union that the wantaway attacker would be on deck.
Under normal circumstances, the one-time Socceroo would be spearheading the Jets attack against Melbourne City in a pre-season hit out at McDonald Jones Stadium on Saturday.

But nothing has been normal about the Jets' preparation for the 2020-21 A-League campaign.
The transfer of ownership from Martin Lee to a new consortium is still awaiting the final tick. A new coach is also yet to be appointed. Both are flagged to occur in the next 10 days.
Meanwhile, Ibini, whose request for a release from the final year of his Jets contract was turned down, hasn't fronted for training since last Tuesday (November 24).
The 28-year-old has an exit clause in his agreement that allows a move overseas. However, a proposed deal in Thailand hasn't eventuated.
"He was supposed to be at training and he never appeared again," Jets chief executive Lawrie McKinna said on Friday. "Because he is not being considered for the game against Melbourne City tomorrow due to a lack of fitness, he will be expected at a gym session."
The players union are acting as a mediator between the disgruntled player and the Jets.
When contacted by the Newcastle Herald on Friday, a players union spokesman said "we cannot comment on individual player matters".
The Jets have continued to pay Ibini's wages. Asked if the club would consider standing the player down McKinna said: " We may look into that. There is more to it than issuing a breach notice."
Ibini's recent absence followed 10 days stress leave last month.
His agent, James Hardy, hasn't returned calls or messages this week, but told the Newcastle Herald last month: "Bernie is going through a lot and it is taking a toll on him physically and mentally," Hardy said. "He is quite stressed with everything that is going on and that is obviously affecting him."
Hardy acknowledged that Ibini has a contract which "he has to honour" but the agent added that little had changed at the Jets since his client sought a release.
Ibini, who has returned to Sydney to live with family, hasn't featured in any of the Jets' three pre-season games.

Forum Phoenix

Reckon he's angling to go back to Sydney

Yeah good guess. Certainly wants away.

Re people’s thoughts of wanting him back.

We obviously can’t know what’s actually going on. And everyone rates Bernie, but if he’s having mental health issues, whilst I’m hoping we’ll come good this year, you wouldn’t pick us the place to be for stability or to get yourself on track.

Conversely of all clubs we need players who are mentally tough and up for a challenge.

Tevor

Yeah good guess. Certainly wants away.

Re people’s thoughts of wanting him back.

We obviously can’t know what’s actually going on. And everyone rates Bernie, but if he’s having mental health issues, whilst I’m hoping we’ll come good this year, you wouldn’t pick us the place to be for stability or to get yourself on track.

Conversely of all clubs we need players who are mentally tough and up for a challenge.
Good player however he has always been a bit fragile, he loved Arnie and Arnie knew how to look after him. WSW is my guess because when he likes a coach he does follow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred