• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The FINALS thread

Alicia

Gopher of Pern said:
You guys better not be playing at the same time. Tuggerah website said 10am, which would be a perfect time.

Earlier today Tuggerah site said 11am...

clarky81

PLUIM 1 10AM KARIONG VS SEU AA/2 BOTH TEAMS HAVE HAD DRAWS AGAINST EACH OTHER THROUGHOUT THE SEASON SHOULD BE A CLASSIC A G8T WARM UP 2 THE AA/1 GAME

Wombat

Kariong 035B v East Gosford 1.  GF at 3.15pm at Mangrove Mtn.

Suprised they beat other Rams side to make the final but they looked in good form after smashing Woy Woy 3.0 in minor semi.
I am wary of them and they are obviously not the same team we beat 4.1 in middle of the season.
We will have to be on the ball to beat em!

T

2 MORE SLEEPS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy:

Just wish I could play  :'( But there is no chance of even a cameo appearance

Ranyen

I'm all fired up to! I've got people from all around NSW coming to watch me, so I will have to perform! If Tuggerah win this every one on the team gets fancy Jackets 'cause we also were top of the ladder, so there is much more than a trophy at stake here....

Alicia

Ranyen said:
I'm all fired up to! I've got people from all around NSW coming to watch me, so I will have to perform! If Tuggerah win this every one on the team gets fancy Jackets 'cause we also were top of the ladder, so there is much more than a trophy at stake here....

How come you wouldn't post details of the game on your facebook status??  I don't get it :S

Alicia

T said:
2 MORE SLEEPS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy::fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: : :vhappy: :vhappy:

Just wish I could play  :'( But there is no chance of even a cameo appearance

my second massive +1 for the day! lol

Ranyen

Alicia said:
Ranyen said:

How come you wouldn't post details of the game on your facebook status??  I don't get it :S

There are some people I don't want there that can find out via Facebook.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred