• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

David Votoupal

It's a sad, sick day for football when Liverpool rise to the top of the table. Never have we seen such evil, as the evil associated with that club that nearly destroyed the game we love.

Sym

I watched it with a scouse fan

I shook his hand after it.

I don't think Liverpool played that good, We just didn't turn up to play.

It was a great unbeaten run at the bridge though.

And We are even with Hull :)

Spurs won, did they try under Juande this season ?, or no so he would get the sack.

Sym

Hull going great is good for the game, but can they keep it up, or will they loose many players to other teams.

bulldogmariner

Sym said:
Hull going great is good for the game, but can they keep it up, or will they loose many players to other teams.
Hull are a team with no standout players. Phil Brown is an excellent manager and is showing the world just how good he is with an average squad. Remember they were not to long ago in div 2 so it has been a big rise with a lot of financial support from the owner.

loyalist

bulldogmariner said:
Sym said:
Hull are a team with no standout players. Phil Brown is an excellent manager and is showing the world just how good he is with an average squad. Remember they were not to long ago in div 2 so it has been a big rise with a lot of financial support from the owner.
You do not consider geovanni to be a standout player for them?

skilbeck

Hull have bought up big in the off season as well, at least compared to their size beforehand, i.e. Geovanni, Boateng, Mendy, McShane and Cousin have signed for them. The thing is will they be able to profit from any of them? Geovanni the exception since he was on a free transfer

serious14

Joke of a team Spurs might be, but f*ck me, Bentley's goal just now.....

icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

serious14

BERBATOV, SKINS THE DEFENCE WITH THE MOST EPIC TURN EVER, ASSISTS TO RONALDO!!!!

icon_eek.gif

*faints from the ecstacy of it all*

2-0 to ManYoo, half hour mark.  Spurs still up 1-0 against the Arse...... bwaaaaahahaha, make that 1-1, header from a Fabregas corner to Silvestre.  Epic fail from Gomes.

serious14

'Pool sorta half poking around, attacking but not, 0-0 in the 50th.

:eek:, Gallas just scored for Arsenal.  F*ck me Spurs, goal of the season so far, and you can't even hold that lead.....

serious14

And 3-1 to Arsenal.  To be fair, it was inevitable, but man, is it funny.

Would Jew believe it, make that 3-2.  Ridiculous game.

NO, MAKE THAT 4-2.  FOR F*CK'S SAKE, KEEP IT THE SAME SCORE FOR AT LEAST A MINUTE SO I DON'T KEEP EDITING THE SAME POST!!!!!  :p

What a game, seriously......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred