• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

serious14

2r5uqtx.jpg

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

serious14

To the tune of American Pie

A long,Long time ago,
I can still remember,
How the Carling Cup win made them smile,
And they knew this could be their chance,
To finally make that big advance,
And maybe, break the top 4 for a while.

But transfer windows made them shiver,
As Robbie Keane went off to Liver.....
Pool, and Berbs to Man U,
You can't believe it can you?
Tears of laughter we all cried,
As on Bent they have to rely,
And Frasier Campbell really tried,
The Day That Tottenham Died !

So my my kiss UEFA goodbye,
When Comoli sold the Goalie,
Well it made Levy Cry,
When you play for Spurs you kiss Capello goodbye,
Soon your gonna be a Magpie,
I bet you wish you were a Magpie.

Did your players eat the poisoned food,
To let Arsenal in and Spoil your mood,
If the fansite tells you so,
Do you believe in Chas n Dave,
Can their music save you from an early grave,
And can Dawson teach me how to run real slow,
Well, I knew you were set for a let down,
When the Spaniard signed the Blackburn clown,
You sacked poor Martin Jol,
And now everyone just laughs out loud,
I have long been laughing at your lack of luck,
Your delusion means I couldn't give a .....,
That to the table bottom you are stuck,
The day the Tottenham died,
I started singing........

So my my kiss UEFA goodbye,
When Comoli sold the goalie,
Well it made Levy cry,
When you play for Spurs you kiss Capello goodbye,
Soon your gonna be a Magpie,
I bet you wish you were a Magpie.

tuftman

David Villa will cost them more then the 34 mill Tevez will, as he has just signed a contract with Valencia till 2014. Benzema would probably be the best of the other 2 options mooted IMO, as Huntelaar isnt as dynamic, and Benzema can play the poacher, as well as the more withdrawn role..the 'Cantona role' as Greenpole put it..but neither would come cheap, probably both around that 30mill or so, depending on contract situations as well. I would have thought that spending the extra money on a guy who is settled, knows the team etc would be better then saving maybe 5mill on a guy who may be another Diego Forlan for them

David Votoupal

Everton have, at this moment, been a rabble. Our club is in dire need of a rethink of everything from the top down, but we've been in need of that for years now.

It's a good thing all three promoted sides have made a good fist of things, compared to last season.

bjw

bjw
Ramos gggggggggggooooooonnnnnnnnnee..
Sacked this morning..

Harry Redknapp is set to take over Spurs.

tuftman

No one club has escaped relegation if they are last on christmas day...god christmas cant come soon enough then aye :p  in all seriousness do people think Spurs are going to be relegated? or have to fight it? or will they have a mid season resurgence and end up mid-table again?

Sym

I just CANNOT see Spurs going down.

(don't say anything about that skillers ;) )

skilbeck

spurs might not go, they are in it pretty deep but we'll have to see how freshened up they are after these changes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred