• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

Sacko

Sym said:
" Newspaper reports suggest the Blades could be looking for a figure of around 30million ($A66.5 million), while chairman Kevin McCabe is on record as saying that relegation cost United at least 50million ($A110.8 million) in lost revenues. "

Send some of that to your younger sibling ? 8)

If you actually look into the rule that West Ham broken (and for which they have admitted and been fined GBP5.5m by the FA) it's related to a third party having influence over the team. It stems from a clause in the original documentation that stopped West Ham selling the 2 players to a 3rd party without the management company's permission, to protect the management company's interest and 3rd party ownership of players is common in South America an else where in Europe.
Sheffield Utd have also actually broken the very same rule in my opinion a much more sinister way and tried to stop players they have sold in the transfer window from playing against them - as if that isn't 3rd party influence I don't know what is!
Sheff Utd have alleged that they got relegated because Tevez was worth a least 3 points to West Ham on his own and that's why they got relegated. They actually got relegated because they lost in Wigan on the last day of the season and had played $hit for most of the season and hadn't earned enough points in the previous 37 games.
In my opinion the sooner the Mariners distance themselves from a club that don't take responsibilities for their own performance and actions the better. Or are these the sort of values that we want to see shared in our board room?   

Mariner Girl

I will be subjected to watching Spurs play Pompey tonight when I get to Adelaide with a AUFC friend. Any suggestion of how to get through this without falling asleep.

dru

Mariner Girl said:
I will be subjected to watching Spurs play Pompey tonight when I get to Adelaide with a AUFC friend. Any suggestion of how to get through this without falling asleep.

Drink beer!

Mariner Girl

dru said:
Mariner Girl said:

Drink beer!
Yep, that will be happening.
So glad you didn't slit your wrists from last night - WBA - WTF?

dru

Mariner Girl said:
dru said:
Mariner Girl said:

Drink beer!
Yep, that will be happening.
So glad you didn't slit your wrists from last night - WBA - WTF?

I blame losing to Merch utd mid week demoralising us so much. but yes a definite wtf and all part of being a boro fan I guess

FFC Mariner

Sacko said:
Fulham 1 West Ham 2
Read it and weep Greenpole!

Will a team that is so shit at the back ever get an easier 3 points?? Lucas - distant cousin of the Griffiths perhaps??

serious14

Mariner Girl said:

Just remember, you're watching Spurs.  Spurs = LOL.

Thus, laugh your way through the game remembering how utterly utterly shite they are.  And as for Pompey - a pack of south coast bogans.  Therefore, Pompey = South Coast version of the Jets.  :p

P.S.  Like Brennan just said - Hull............ zomg.  Beat Arsenal 2 - 1 _at the Emirates_.  Let's all laugh at Arsenal!!!!  :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

FFC Mariner

Mariner Girl said:
What did Lucas do? I missed it.
Spends the entire game whining at the ref like a wankier version of Joel Griffiths, milks every foul and backs that up with crap defending.

marinermick

Greenpoleffc said:
Mariner Girl said:
What did Lucas do? I missed it.
Spends the entire game whining at the ref like a wankier version of Joel Griffiths, milks every foul and backs that up with crap defending.

and gave away a penalty

and gave away a freekick minutes from time that almost led to the equaliser

west ham were complete pants and it was only that period just before halftime in which they won the game

question marks over schwarzy for both goals

FFC Mariner

Bozza's little dig at HT was funny - does he fancy himself back in the green and gold when the Euroroo's are away???

serious14

2zz0x2v.jpg

:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

Sym

Sunday wrap
Pompey 2 Spurs 0
Wigan 2 Man Citeh 1

Let rip serious hehe

Robinho pretty much nowhere for citeh, whereas Zaki for Wigan, that man is a machine

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami