• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

typool

yewww nice work Roy. great signing mate
fingers crossed that will be enough to keep Torres/Gerrard/mash

typool

im a big fan of the Israel captain and sad to see him go but i do think that Cole has more strings to his bow
YNWA

Symbahhhhhhh

haven't seen that much of Yossi for awhile, but would back Yossi to have more chance of staying fit though, Joe has been injury prone the past few seasons.

typool

yeh i agree.
they are doing a medical tomorrow (UK Time) that should sort out any problems that he has or had

bjw

bjw
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=809557&sec=transfers&cc=3436

Arsenal have reportedly offered Australian goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer the chance to become a player-coach as they try to prise him away from Fulham.

J

jiggles

Very excited, as I'll be in England for the last few rounds of the EPL and have a second cousin who has plans to try and get me to a few games...yewwwww!!

Atomic

Jo Hart... awesome game for City. Spurs should have been 2 or 3 up at half time but Hart kept them in it. 0-0 FT.

serious14

Kirkland for England.

Carson for England.

Green for England!!!!

Honestly, Carson (whom I discovered on a cold October night at Oakwell does not take banter well - not one little bit) and Green are like lol-gifts that keep on giving said lolz. Unbelievable.

;D

serious14

P.S. Just watching Match of the Day now.... Joe Hart, holy shit. :eek:

P.P.S. Blackpool 4, Wigan 0. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred