• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

hasbeen

Sym said:
won the title
won the golden point
carefree.

After the event ... imagine if he'd taken it and missed ..selfish baby that he is ... and you mean golden boot ... he only cheered up after he scored ... petulance at its best

bjw

bjw
FFC Mariner said:
Carefree where ever you may be
We aint got no history
I've only been a fan since 2003
Please sit down my wife cant see

lolololololololoolololol...olololololol love it.

FFC Mariner

and in Lolworthy news today, we have a candidate for straight back down already.........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/8672273.stm

Newcastle United boss Chris Hughton has been told he must sell players before buying others in preparation for the Magpies' return to the top flight.

Otherwise Hughton must rely on loan signings and free transfers to improve his squad for the Premier League.

"The squad that won the Championship this year will form the basis of the team for next season in the Premier League," a club statement said.

Sym

hasbeen said:
Sym said:
won the title
won the golden point
carefree.

After the event ... imagine if he'd taken it and missed ..selfish baby that he is ... and you mean golden boot ... he only cheered up after he scored ... petulance at its best

orr..imagine if their was a striker who cared about records and personal honour, not a pay cheque..k.

imagine if Lamps took the first, then Drogba went on to get a hattrick including a penalty ?
oh wait, it happened.

fedelta

Sym said:
a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_drogbamalouda.gif

LOOOOOLZ

Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion.jpg

serious14

As much as I genuinely dislike Liverpool - it's a bit disturbing to read the reports today that the Premier League had to ask them if they were actually able to fulfill all their fixtures next season (financially speaking), and this had to be further proven by a guarantee from the banks that they owe money too.

They are in some right proper shit if they don't sort out this ownership farce sooner rather than later.

FFC Mariner

I read that blog (another excellent piece too)

Good, 10 point deduction, 1 less relegation place to worry about

Add in Newcastle and who ever wins the play offs and we are safe for another year

dibo

Yup. We're in it up to our bubble perms. I don't think a 10pt deduction would kill us, but the debt situation is just ridiculous. It's what the Glazers have done but worse. Had we just f**king built the new stadium when it was first talked about we'd be past all this horseshit because revenues would be eating up the debt by now - whether it was the Emirates clone or the faptacular new ground with the berkop...

FFC Mariner

Meanwhile..................

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/chelsea-title-win-celebrated-by-absolutely-no%11one-201005102713/

CHELSEA TITLE WIN CELEBRATED BY ABSOLUTELY NO-ONE     
10-05-10 

EVERYBODY in England completely failed to care yesterday as Chelsea clinched the Premier League title.

As Ian Ancelotti's side thrashed Wigan 8-0, football enthusiasts watched some programme about endangered rhinos on the Discovery Channel, including Chelsea supporters who had forgotten their team were actually playing.

Inexplicable celebrity Tim Lovejoy said: "The lads have done really well, according to what my personal assistant told me.

"Well done to all those men that play for my team, whatever their names are."

Footballogist Charlie Reeves stressed that Chelsea occupy a unique position in the national game in that nobody likes them, including every single one of their own fans.

He said: "Twenty years ago, their home crowds were so sparse they had to shout their racist filth really loudly to ensure the bloke next to them heard it properly.

"The stadium is now much busier, but it is mainly stockbrokers using their season ticket as some sort of tax dodge."

Reeves added: "Basically, a privileged mob of blue arseholes have somehow stumbled ahead of a privileged mob of red arseholes allowing one to draw a parallel with the recent election if one was a right f**king moron with a complete lack of perspective."

Meanwhile lifelong Blues fan Tom Logan said: "I suppose Chelsea winning the league is a bit like a woman in China giving birth to a daughter - nine months of hard work and expectation followed by an overwhelming sense of utter pointlessness.

"I expect they'll either have the trophy adopted by a gay couple or dump it in a ditch."

FFC Mariner

And

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/newcastle-fans-to-resume-inexplicable-self%11confidence-201004062618/

NEWCASTLE FANS TO RESUME INEXPLICABLE SELF-CONFIDENCE     
06-04-10 

NEWCASTLE United fans resumed their adorable self-confidence last night by insisting their team was on course to win the Premier League next year without conceding a single goal.

The Magpies clinched promotion yesterday after the rest of the Championship allowed them to be promoted just to see how funny it will be when they go straight back down.

Nottingham Forest manager, Billy Davies, said: "We had a meeting last August and agreed it was worth sacrificing a promotion spot just to see the looks on their fat little faces when they lose 7-0 at home to Birmingham."

But Wayne Hayes, secretary of the Newcastle United Supporters Club, said: "It's been a long hard year of not being able to make ridiculously confident predictions based on nothing.
"But that's the price you pay when you give your heart and soul to the biggest and most successful football club that's ever existed."

He added: "I've told my local tattooist to order in a big bucket of black ink so I can have 'Champions Of Europe 2011' etched into my stomach next week."

Meanwhile owner Mike Ashley has thanked manager Chris Houghton for winning promotion by immediately firing him and scouting for a household name who will be utterly useless.

Ashley said: "We're already in talks with Cheryl Cole's people and I've asked that actor who played Brian Clough to be her assistant."

He added: "Wait a minute - what about Nelson Mandela?"

Sym

lol @ hate articles.

going to get nowhere in life if you worry what people think of you.

dibo

I'm sure you're proud of what you have personally achieved this last premiership season. Well done Sym! Good to see you going places!

Sym

you never fail to amuse.
Is it fun to be a doucher on the internet ? yeah no, you're a pretty cool dude.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred