• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

serious14

zycie said:
Chelsea won the FA Youth Cup overnight..

2duw4k5.gif

serious14

BLUE MOON!!!!
You started singing too soon!!!!
You had a dream of 4th place
But you gave Crouch too much space!!!!

Fuck off City, HAHA!!!!

*cue Paolo in 5, 4, 3, 2.....*

FFC Mariner

Totally unconfirmed.............

FFC message boards reckon that a certain ex-player, who left under cloud and has just been relegated at his new club (where he is the highest earner by far).........

Who may or may not have the initials B and J in another order..................

Has failed a test of some sort and may have been suspended by his club...........

Convenient what?

serious14

Paolo said:
serious14 said:
I tried to give this time so i could make a sensible contribution but all i can keep saying is..
f**k YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Nah, it's well deserved to be honest.  Would prefer Spurs there ahead of City any day.

Paolo

serious14 said:
Paolo said:
serious14 said:
I tried to give this time so i could make a sensible contribution but all i can keep saying is..
f**k YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Nah, it's well deserved to be honest.  Would prefer Spurs there ahead of City any day.
To think a year and a half ago we had juande and were straggling down the bottom of the table and now this. HARRY f**kING REDKNAPP (and 80mil quid to spend)

FFC Mariner

So Harry saddles Pompey with 135m debt...........

Goes to Spurs and spends up big...............

I hope for Spurs sake that Levy is a bit cleverer than the various owners of Pompey because old "brown bag" does have a habit of leaving financial chaos in his wake

jarrad

serious14 said:

You would, you're a United fan...
Damn, I was looking forward to a change in shift in the premier league...

bjw

bjw
Scratchysquire said:
serious14 said:

You would, you're a United fan...
Damn, I was looking forward to a change in shift in the premier league...

??
because spurs finishing fourth is the norm?

Sym

Guessing he means that if city came fourth they could attract top players a lot easier and challenge for the title.

jarrad

Right you are. Just don't see Spurs attracting those $89623482 players as City's money could.
Disappointed for Hodgeson though, Redknapp beating him to the manager of the season.

Mancini expressing that City will win title next year regardless, hahaha!

serious14

Wigan_athletic_new_badge.png

Come on you useless shower of shit with your nice stadium that you never fill, DO THE RIGHT THING AND DON'T LET THOSE CHAV C*NTS WIN!!!!

:fireup:

FFC Mariner

Cant see anything other than a win for the vile filth bankrolled by stolen Russian money (dont need allegedly either, just google him)

Sadly

Whilst no great lover of Manure either, at least they are a football club with a soul

serious14

Terry own-goal in the 92nd minute to make it 1-1.  He's proven before he's useless under pressure.... time to shine again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred