• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Definitive Belinda Neal Thread

Would you tap it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Kareem

• Total voters

Arabmariner

keensy said:
seriously, how could anyone say they wouldn't want to tap this :eek:
0,,6099818,00.jpg
Imagine her comin after ye wi the rollin pin! :eek:

Atomic

Greenpoleffc said:
Day of reckoning tomroow as ACA prepares to dump on her.

I smell a by-election

If that's the case, then I smell an absolute farkin landslide, especially if Jimmy Lloyd's standing for the Libs

skilbeck

Atomic said:
Greenpoleffc said:

I smell a by-election

If that's the case, then I smell an absolute farkin landslide, especially if Jimmy Lloyd's standing for the Libs

in that case i reckon instead of preferential voting, the question that should be asked at the ballot is "would you tap it?"

dru

skilbeck said:
Atomic said:
Greenpoleffc said:

I smell a by-election

in that case i reckon instead of preferential voting, the question that should be asked at the ballot is "would you tap it?"

How do you vote if you wouldn't tap any of the candidates?

Atomic

dru said:
skilbeck said:
Atomic said:
Greenpoleffc said:

I smell a by-election

Not even Kareem?  :p

dru

Atomic said:
dru said:
skilbeck said:
Atomic said:
Greenpoleffc said:

I smell a by-election

Not even Kareem?  :p

I know I'm in the minority but Kareem does absolutely nothing for me.

skilbeck

dru said:
skilbeck said:
Atomic said:
Greenpoleffc said:

I smell a by-election

informally i guess

Sacko

I would be very surprised to see her sacked as she only won by 400 votes and with the honeymoon now over for Krudd there would surely be a big swing to the Libs.

Having said that if there is a bye-electon can Kareem be added to the card by the Marinators?

Paolo

Sacko said:
Having said that if there is a bye-electon can Kareem be added to the card by the Marinators?
CCY have already claimed him as our representitive when we start up our own political party

FFC Mariner

Given that she is apparently unloved by the local party who would actually campaign with someone else as the candidate, I would imagine that KRudd (thanks for the $9.50 drink prices at ANZ last night -  wanker) is pretty confident of winning the seat.

If it came to a by-election of course.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred