• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Definitive Belinda Neal Thread

Would you tap it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Kareem

• Total voters

adz

Staff member
good to see this thread getting bumped

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23950419-2,00.html

and a song dedication

... they removed my song dedication

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=E0CQOy0AWz4

Alicia

Police called to office of Belinda Neal
By Brooke Newstead

July 02, 2008 12:16pm

POLICE have attended the Gosford electoral office of embattled MP Belinda Neal following an incident at the premises earlier this morning.

It is understood Ms Neal called the police after a broadcast news crew attempted to follow her down a stairwell which leads to her office.

Ms Neal arrived in the rear carpark of her office about about 8.30am today and the confrontation occurred shortly after that.

A reporter from the Nine Network's A Current Affair program, Ben Fordham, said he confronted the MP this morning in the car park outside her Gosford electoral office on the NSW Central Coast.

Ms Neal and her husband, suspended NSW education minister John Della Bosca, have been resisting attempts by police to interview them over their clash with staff at the Iguanas Waterfront bar in Gosford on June 6.

"I threw some questions at her when she got out of the car," Mr Fordham told Fairfax Radio.

"The same sort of questions I suppose that the police want answered at the moment, and it developed into quite an angry confrontation."

The reporter said he followed Ms Neal into a dark stairwell before she fled into her office.

Ms Neal then called police, he said.

"So the police have turned up," Mr Fordham said.

"It's quite ironic - these are the police who would really like to be sitting down and quizzing her."

The MP for the federal seat of Robertson had lodged a formal complaint, Mr Fordham said.

But he denied his crew had harassed the MP.

"I was simply doing my job," he said, adding he never entered her office.

"When people talk about Belinda Neal's temper I now know it because I've seen it for myself up close and personal."

Before dawn a Channel Seven crew chased Neal and John Della Bosca by car - then boarded a train with the Della Bosca.

Meanwhile Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has again refused to compel the federal MP to submit to a police interview over the Iguanas nightclub controversy, but repeated that no one is guaranteed a place in politics.

"I've said already that these are serious consequences which flow from anyone who has broken the law," Mr Rudd told reporters in Sydney today.

"And furthermore, I've said already that no one is guaranteed a future in politics."

Ms Neal and her husband NSW MP John Della Bosca have supplied written statements to police, but until yesterday, both had declined to be interviewed.

Last night, Mr Della Bosca agreed, under pressure from NSW Premier Morris Iemma, to be interviewed by police, but Ms Neal has not yet done so.

Bar staff say Ms Neal was abusive and threatening, and told them she would have the club's "f ing licence" - claims denied in statutory declarations filed by Ms Neal's companions.

Mr Rudd expects Ms Neal to front police but won't order her to do so.

"My expectation is that the member for Robertson would honour her commitment to the Australian parliament to cooperate fully with this investigation," Mr Rudd said.

"At the conclusion of these legal processes I'll be making a determination as to what course of action is warranted."

Source: The Daily Telegraph

Pokes

My mum works across the road from her...

She's on the look out for police...but nothing yet!

Haha.

Bex

I just hope Keensy doesn't fly into a jealous rage. I'm betting he wanted to be the first one to get a shot at Belinda in a dark alley.

Pokes

Oh!

She's called the cops!

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23957002-421,00.html

"The interview is scheduled to air on A Current Affair at 6.30pm (AEST) today. "

Bear

pokey said:
My mum works across the road from her...

She's on the look out for police...but nothing yet!

Haha.

I walk past her office everyday on the way to work. Heaps of reporters and cameras waiting for her outside the office this arvo, funny stuff :)

dibo

brennan said:
F,uck this has gone on long enough
cant ruddy just sack her already

no, he can't. she's been elected as the member for robertson. rudd's got no more right to sack her than you or i do - IIRC her place is protected under the constitution and the electoral acts until such time as either the house of representatives is dissolves (i.e. there's an election) or she is convicted of an offence with a maximum penalty greater than 12 months custodial sentence.

that's not to say that she'll continue to sit as a member of the labor party, or that she'll be re-endorsed as a labor candidate... *whistles*

Ranyen

It is times like this that I miss The Chasers. (Saw their Age of Terror Variety Hour last night - fanf**kingtastic :vhappy:!! Only problem was that I had to go to Newcastle to watch it, I can't get the smell of sewerage out of my clothes!)

bjw

bjw
Oh yeah, I went to The Age Of Variety a few weeks back

How good is the internet dating service part.Lol

Jeff (LouMacari)

dibo said:
brennan said:

no, he can't. she's been elected as the member for robertson. rudd's got no more right to sack her than you or i do - IIRC her place is protected under the constitution and the electoral acts until such time as either the house of representatives is dissolves dissolved (i.e. there's an election) or she is convicted of an offence with a maximum penalty greater than 12 months custodial sentence.

that's not to say that she'll continue to sit as a member of the labor party, or that she'll be re-endorsed as a labor candidate... *whistles*
Dibo, Dibo, Dibo.....tut tut.  It's hard to find good grammar police these days! ;)

Auburn Mariner

Mmmm, Yoda strikes.

Now, if Belinda DOES end up getting the chop, may I suggest a ready-made replacement candidate, a man who ABSOLUTELY believes in Labor ideals, is highly intelligent, is a Coastie, is a Mariner, is non-violent, actually gives a stuff about people and would be an excellent grassroots politician for the people of Robertson:

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Aaron Dibdin, future MHR for Robertson.

Arabmariner

Auburn Mariner said:
Mmmm, Yoda strikes.

Now, if Belinda DOES end up getting the chop, may I suggest a ready-made replacement candidate, a man who ABSOLUTELY believes in Labor ideals, is highly intelligent, is a Coastie, is a Mariner, is non-violent, actually gives a stuff about people and would be an excellent grassroots politician for the people of Robertson:

None of the above would get him a job as a politician.................atributes required are .....must be a good liar,a bludger,an absolute c**t and must be prepared to f**k off on a tax payer funded overseas jaunt whenever you feel like it.Most of all must be completely out of touch with the ordinary punter and his needs.
By the sound of it he doesn't fit the bill! ;)

Bear

Arabmariner said:
Auburn Mariner said:
Mmmm, Yoda strikes.

None of the above would get him a job as a politician.................atributes required are .....must be a good liar,a bludger,an absolute c**t and must be prepared to f**k off on a tax payer funded overseas jaunt whenever you feel like it.Most of all must be completely out of touch with the ordinary punter and his needs.
By the sound of it he doesn't fit the bill! ;)

Vote 1, Bearinator ;)

Pokes

See, here I was thinking Auburn was going to nominte Kareem. I mean, he is winning the poll and verything...

Atomic

Let me get this right... We are 8 pages into this insane thread and there are more people out there that would rather have sex with Kareem than NOT have sex with Belinda... :eek: He must be some kind of god this Kareem
fmatter4.jpg

dibo

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
dibo said:
brennan said:

no, he can't. she's been elected as the member for robertson. rudd's got no more right to sack her than you or i do - IIRC her place is protected under the constitution and the electoral acts until such time as either the house of representatives is dissolves dissolved (i.e. there's an election) or she is convicted of an offence with a maximum penalty greater than 12 months custodial sentence.

Dibo, Dibo, Dibo.....tut tut.  It's hard to find good grammar police these days! ;)
you know the 's' and 'd' keys are next to each other? ;)

hasbeen

dibo said:
Jeff (LouMacari) said:
dibo said:
brennan said:

you know the 's' and 'd' keys are next to each other? ;)

Not on my keyboard they're not .... sumbadd ....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred