• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Definitive Belinda Neal Thread

Would you tap it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Kareem

• Total voters

serious14

Shoelady just came up with a banner idea...........

Milton Orkopolous being beaten down by Belinda Neal in her soccer gear.

Absolute gold.  ;D

Paolo

Bex said:
The word "definitive" implies completeness as much as it defines clarity. Its a bit unreasonable to expect that could be achieved when its an ongoing issue.

Sure, I get what you're trying to do with the humour and stuff. Its a very catchy title and thats part of the reason you're having trouble keeping it on topic.

If you wanted the thread to stick to the issue of "would you tap it?" then you should have named the thread "Belinda Neale - would you tap it?". Everyone that opens the thread thinks its going to be a discussion about all the stuff thats been happening with Belinda Neale.

Does that make sense or is it just me?
way to single handedly ruin this thread

Bear

dibo said:
Bearinator said:
Bex said:
The word "definitive" implies completeness as much as it defines clarity. Its a bit unreasonable to expect that could be achieved when its an ongoing issue.

Sure, I get what you're trying to do with the humour and stuff. Its a very catchy title and thats part of the reason you're having trouble keeping it on topic.

If you wanted the thread to stick to the issue of "would you tap it?" then you should have named the thread "Belinda Neale - would you tap it?". Everyone that opens the thread thinks its going to be a discussion about all the stuff thats been happening with Belinda Neale.

Does that make sense or is it just me?

What?

reading - can you do it?

What?

Pokes

I love the whole "Iguanagate" and how its being called a Nightclub...also some reports refer to it as "The Iguana"...

Iggies must be reaping in so much PR from this...

Too bad it's a shit club anyway :S

But on topic?

Nah, wouldn't tap it...

Although, the airbrushed poster of her on her office door on Mann Street.....I'd consider it. Maybe. If drunk. And paid. And did I mention drunk?

Bear

adz said:
i get to walk past that pic every morning ;D

Same ;D not a bad pic huh. It clearly took 7 hours in the make-up chair to get her looking that good though

Paolo

Bearinator said:
adz said:

Same ;D not a bad pic huh. It clearly took 7 hours in the make-up chair to get her looking that good though
are you saying that in real life people don't actually look like they do in the pictures???

p.s is this the picture?
neal.jpg

Alicia

keensy said:
Bearinator said:
adz said:

are you saying that in real life people don't actually look like they do in the pictures???

p.s is this the picture?
neal.jpg

In real life she never brushes her hair!!

Alicia

Bend it like Belinda: another own goal

EMBATTLED Federal MP Belinda Neal's sense of sportsmanship has been dealt another blow following the emergence of video which shows her yelling and waving her arms wildly on the soccer field.

The footage, leaked exclusively to The Daily Telegraph Online, shows Ms Neal during a match at Woy Woy's James Browne Oval during July last year.

The release of the footage comes one week after a Central Coast woman claims she was repeatedly kicked by Ms Neal on the soccer field during a match at Umina Oval on May 25.

The Entrance/Bateau Bay United Soccer Club's first grade striker Amy Parlsow said Ms Neal - who plays for Umina United - kicked her more than once.

Ms Neal was handed a red card and sent off the field for the incident.

The next day Ms Neal admitted she was given the red card, but described it as a "minor incident''.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23884244-5001021,00.html

Go to the article for the actual footage...  I haven't seen it as my home computer is crap and it won't play..  It will be the first thing I look at tomorrow morning at work though!!

serious14

*shakes head*  I knew the Telegraph could scrape the bottom of the barrel for a story, but I never thought they would drill right throuh and keep on going underground......... this is beyond pathetic.  I never thought I'd see them hit a new low.

"Oh look, not only is Belinda Neal positively shithouse at football, but she engages in some banter with the opposition.  OH NOEZ!!!!"    F*ck me, can't this "story" just go away already??

FFC Mariner

My dreams of being a Federal MP are now in tatters because my conduct on a football field was always a lot worse than hers.

Having said that, the woman is a disgrace to her party and her electorate. All they had to do was say "yea you got me, I was wrong and I am sorry" not too hard is it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred