• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Definitive Belinda Neal Thread

Would you tap it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Kareem

• Total voters

loyalist

neal_wideweb__470x316,0.jpg

Ziggy

leave Kareem alone for goods sake. LOL very funny BTW
PS in terms of BN, have you heard of defamation??? Watch out ,the watchers will be watching - once again LOL very funny - you guys crack me up
Can't wait to watch Unima WAA1 play Ourimbah sunday week.
PS news just in LP what BN to attend anger management - maybe all people who get red cards should attend anger managment - or is that just if you are a MP??

marinermick

in all seriousness you have to laugh at this girl from the entrance who fears permanent damage in her leg because BN was repeatedly kicking her while she was down on the ground

1. if she was repeatedly kicking you why did she only get two weeks for the red card - FFS i got three weeks for mistiming a tackle late

2. if the girl was that injured why did she play out the rest of the game

not excusing BN in what she did at iggys but this whole saga is just a plain joke and usual poor shite from the telecrap

Auburn Mariner

Belinda, no, I don't think so.

However, I give you (drum roll please):

http://www.icelebz.com/celebs/megan_fox/photo187.html

A latter-day Angelina. Drop dead outrageously gorgeous, with attitude, magnificent eyes, and LOTS of exquisite tatts. Incandescently beautiful, the thinking man's hottie of the decade.

Seen  the Camaro scene in "Transformers?

http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Transformers_Movie_Image/megan_fox_transformers_movie_image.jpg

And she was 20 when this was filmed. Sigh.

FFC Mariner

A female football player who behaves badly on the pitch, cant handle her temper when she is pissed and behaves like an NRL player in Nightclubs and follows the Mariners???

Sounds perfect until you realise who it is.

Sigh

Paolo

Would you tap it?
In a word....YES

Reasons: A) I have low standards
            B) I could sell my story
            C) would claim that she got abusive towards me and shouted rude things like "say my name bitch"

dibo

Greenpoleffc said:
A female football player who behaves badly on the pitch, cant handle her temper when she is pissed and behaves like an NRL player in Nightclubs and follows the Mariners???

Sigh

the whole thing is that in large part her actions are not that far removed from what you'd expect from any other person who behaves in an unpleasant way. the thing at the pub isn't nice, but i'm afraid i've seen plenty of people behave pretty unpleasantly on the grog. the football thing's funny as - i doubt i'd ever be sent to anger management but i've been sent from the field before...

only insofar as she is *alleged* to have threatened iggy's management using her position as a parliamentarian is she doing something really seriously dodgy. the ten rounds of character assassination that the tabloid media are indulging in skips straight past that though.

Atomic

dibo said:
Greenpoleffc said:

Sigh

the whole thing is that in large part her actions are not that far removed from what you'd expect from any other person who behaves in an unpleasant way. the thing at the pub isn't nice, but i'm afraid i've seen plenty of people behave pretty unpleasantly on the grog. the football thing's funny as - i doubt i'd ever be sent to anger management but i've been sent from the field before...

only insofar as she is *alleged* to have threatened iggy's management using her position as a parliamentarian is she doing something really seriously dodgy. the ten rounds of character assassination that the tabloid media are indulging in skips straight past that though.

I don't think the real story has been finalised. My personal opinion (and it's just an opinion and not a statement of fact) is that John Della Bosca "pressured" Mr Awadalla (excuse spelling) into apologising. Mr Awadalla in turn "pressured" some of his less head strong and perhaps more vunerable staff into withdrawing their stat decs. I am only a humble man of science Dibo, but if Ms Neal is complient in such behaviour then yes, she is doing something seriously dodgy.

skilbeck

i agree with atomic, there is some sort of dodgy dealings happening between Della Bosca and Neal and Awadallah, As for the football incident, i just believe its some girl trying to generate some hype, but then again if she uses intimidation to Iguanas staff she could also be doing it elsewhere

dibo

no doubt there, but anger management? more a pretty severe sit down and talking to from the prime minister, and i thought the reminder that nobody's position is 100% secure was right.

what actually happened has not been tested in any independent forum so it's only allegations and hearsay at this point. the reaction to any of neal's defences in the tabloids is 'well she would say that' while the bar staff accounts are essentially undisputed barring the trivia of who witnessed the stat decs. nevertheless the acting PM has done well to remind everybody in all sides not to use and abuse their positions.

julia irwin (a long term acquaintance of neal's) was on the radio this morning saying that there have been plenty of other pollies whose behaviour has been in the same ballpark and they haven't had to do the hair shirt routine, and i think she's right.

i'm no fan of belinda neal, but i think the real problems with her alleged behaviour are pretty starkly different to what the tabloids are running around with - i mean the soccer thing is f**king rubbish. offering up a disputed account of events from a paid interview subject as fact, and basically misrepresenting what is normal or near enough to it for a game... the tele and channel 9 should be embarassed, but they're not because it sells papers and it rates.

hasbeen

From the SMH ------
Two weeks before she allegedly abused staff at a NSW Central Coast nightclub, federal MP Belinda Neal was sent off from a soccer match and suspended for repeatedly kicking a rival player.

Playing for the Umina United women's side, Ms Neal allegedly seriously injured opposition player Amy Parslow, 20, during a match on May 25.

The first grade striker told News Limited she feared permanent damage to her right ankle and leg after the attack, adding she thought Ms Neal would be "waiting for me in the car park" after being sent from the field by a referee.

Ms Parslow cannot remember how many times Ms Neal kicked her, but thinks it was more than once.

"She had the ball and I came in for a slide tackle. We've then collided and I've fallen on the ground and she's turned around and started kicking into me while I was on the ground," Ms Parslow told The Daily Telegraph.

"I still have bruising on my right leg. I couldn't walk on my right ankle for a couple of days."

-------------------------------------------

I was at this game and would like to put a couple of things straight.

The Entrance player was not 'repeatedly kicked' .. she was kicked once in retaliation for a late slide tackle.

'Allegedly seriously injured' ... she did not receive treatment on the field nor did she leave the field injured, but played on.

'We've then collided and I've fallen on the ground' ... not necessary to fall on the ground as the Entrance player was already on the ground from the late slide tackle she committed.

'I couldn't walk on my right ankle for a couple of days' ... well the team sheet for the Entrance WAA1 for the following Sunday's game should show whether she made a remarkable enough recovery inside a week.

And bruises two and a half weeks after the kicking ? She needs a diet change and extra vitamin C.

Some people just can't help themselves for their little 15 minutes of fame can they .........?

marinermick

Atomic said:
dibo said:
Greenpoleffc said:

Sigh

I don't think the real story has been finalised. My personal opinion (and it's just an opinion and not a statement of fact) is that John Della Bosca "pressured" Mr Awadalla (excuse spelling) into apologising. Mr Awadalla in turn "pressured" some of his less head strong and perhaps more vunerable staff into withdrawing their stat decs. I am only a humble man of science Dibo, but if Ms Neal is complient in such behaviour then yes, she is doing something seriously dodgy.

I don't think Mr Awadalla is the type of bloke to be pressured into anything given his business and financial status. He is a much bigger fish than Della Bosca.

More like he knows what an arse his venue manager is and probably used to apologising for him.

I know that John Singleton had a big run in with staff there a ANZAC Day a couple of years ago.

FFC Mariner

To be fair, there isnt much more Rudd can do about her really.

Getting her to resign would only trigger a by-election and thats just a lose/lose for labour even if they retain they seat.

voice of reason

Whatever Neal and Della Bosca did or didn't do at Iggy's, it is completely separate from the way the Torygraph and others have circled the carcass like a flock of vultures.  It is turning into the biggest political beat-up this side of the election - no doubt something to do with the slim majority Neal enjoys and highlighted by the fact that one of the early names in the saga belonged to a Liberal party staffer.  I'm sure she's no goody-two-shoes, but she's not a homicidal soccer player (one story), she's not a customer at a face-eating U18s nightclub (see today's Torygraph) and to focus on her looks and debate whether you would 'tap it' (see another Tele story and this thread) is mysoginistic and discriminatory.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred