• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Definitive Belinda Neal Thread

Would you tap it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Kareem

• Total voters

loyalist

Bex said:
centralcoastyouth said:
plz guys
can we keep this thread on topic
if u wish to discuss what happened to her. whats happening to her there is another thread

The topic of the thread is "The Definitive Belinda Neal Thread". Why would anyone look for any other Belinda Neal thread when this is the definitive one?

No, I wouldn't tap her (see still on topic) :)
my definitive thread
not yours

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
ICAC and the coppers are involved......way to spend tax money Morris you nitwit...

at this point I would like to apologise to all of NSW as I went to narwee boys high with our premier and I didnt take the opportunity to drop him on his clueless cranium...MY BAD ;(

Paolo

skilbeck said:
so centralcoastyouth? is membership of the ccy dependant on willingness to tap belinda neal? because both members i.e. you and keensy are willing :p
there are many more members then me and CCY.....not all people use forums

skilbeck

keensy said:
skilbeck said:
so centralcoastyouth? is membership of the ccy dependant on willingness to tap belinda neal? because both members i.e. you and keensy are willing :p
there are many more members then me and CCY.....not all people use forums

are they all willing to tap belinda neal?

FFC Mariner

........and todays revelations.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/apology-inaccurate-iguanas/2008/06/15/1213468240461.html

IGUANAS WATERFRONT management has told police its apology to John Della Bosca was inaccurate and was only issued under pressure from the minister - a revelation that will intensify the crisis rocking the Iemma Government.

At the same time, the Premier's office is refusing to clarify whether it played a role in commissioning statutory declarations from Mr Della Bosca's dining companions.

Will all 3 careers be over because those 2 assholes didnt have the brains to remember they are public figures. Doubt it

dibo

Greenpoleffc said:
........and todays revelations.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/apology-inaccurate-iguanas/2008/06/15/1213468240461.html

IGUANAS WATERFRONT management has told police its apology to John Della Bosca was inaccurate and was only issued under pressure from the minister - a revelation that will intensify the crisis rocking the Iemma Government.

At the same time, the Premier's office is refusing to clarify whether it played a role in commissioning statutory declarations from Mr Della Bosca's dining companions.

Will all 3 careers be over because those 2 assholes didnt have the brains to remember they are public figures. Doubt it

i'm cheering for the dream team of tebbutt and rees that the tele was floating last week. the ALP should cleanse by blood, ritual sacrifices will stem the tide of bad news.

marinermick

centralcoastyouth said:
FFS this thread has gotten out of hand
mods plz close it as it has gone way off topic
kthx

i think not

it is in "other stuff" and was a stupid thread to begin with

also, the word "definitive" encompasses all things belinda neale and the politics surrounding her

Alicia

marinermick said:
centralcoastyouth said:
kthx

i think not

also, the word "definitive" encompasses all things belinda neale and the politics surrounding her

I think she needs to brush her hair more often

loyalist

marinermick said:
centralcoastyouth said:
kthx

i think not

because i was 100% serious in creating this thread and also in my previous post

~Floss~

marinermick said:
centralcoastyouth said:
kthx

i think not

I thought the "Young Labor Hooligans" thread encompassed all things belinda neale and the politics surrounding her, whereas by creating a "definitive" thread, CCY was attempting to boil all the politics down to one simple Yes/No/Kareem answer.

Bex

The word "definitive" implies completeness as much as it defines clarity. Its a bit unreasonable to expect that could be achieved when its an ongoing issue.

Sure, I get what you're trying to do with the humour and stuff. Its a very catchy title and thats part of the reason you're having trouble keeping it on topic.

If you wanted the thread to stick to the issue of "would you tap it?" then you should have named the thread "Belinda Neale - would you tap it?". Everyone that opens the thread thinks its going to be a discussion about all the stuff thats been happening with Belinda Neale.

Does that make sense or is it just me?

Bear

Bex said:
The word "definitive" implies completeness as much as it defines clarity. Its a bit unreasonable to expect that could be achieved when its an ongoing issue.

Sure, I get what you're trying to do with the humour and stuff. Its a very catchy title and thats part of the reason you're having trouble keeping it on topic.

If you wanted the thread to stick to the issue of "would you tap it?" then you should have named the thread "Belinda Neale - would you tap it?". Everyone that opens the thread thinks its going to be a discussion about all the stuff thats been happening with Belinda Neale.

What?

dibo

Bearinator said:
Bex said:

What?

reading - can you do it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred