• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

should the marinators be in a better bay....

would you rather stand in a different bay?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• bay 1

• bay 12

• Total voters

serious14

Melsy - One step said:
Unfortunatly people including players have bad days at work or have you forgotten that

Oh not at all, it's just that it's been nearly 6 months of the same shit over and over again.  When will enough become enough and someone in a position of power act on it??

You know that something is truly wrong when the Gold Seaters make a special effort to vent their frustrations during a game in which it's raining (and after as well).

FFC Mariner

I think that a clear lack of investment for the ACL (vis the scum) and the performances coupled with comments like "I'm glad its over" from our Manager tends to imply we didnt take it seriously.

Bex

Deej said:
If people support a move the club will help us.

If we decide bay 1 is the go they can move the non-alcohol bay, the major disadvantage is no TV coverage.  However positives are close to away supporters (not so good if we're losing), close to the bar, out of the sun etc.

We could look at bays 22/23, exactly the same view but on the other side of the ground.  Positives are the same but we also have more TV coverage, the negatives are of course the sun.

As a group we need to decide what's best.

Yeh, bay 22/23 would be better IMO. From my vantage point in Bay 8, Bay 1 was a total failure. I couldn't see or hear the Marinators. I'm fully aware that I'm in the worst position to hear Bay 1; I'm just telling it how it was from my perspective.

Not only that, Bay 22/23 are closer to the Kendall Bar so less time between drinks when the game starts/finishes  ;D

Alicia

poko said:
Security were bored I think.

I was told to step off the chair I was standing on (hello, I'm short and Craig who was in front of me, is much taller). I was also asked for ID...for language? whatttt?!

Thank you to Kane, for spilling over my beer (again) and making me smell like (more of a) alcoholic.

I got ID first... then passed my beer to you to hold so I could get out said ID...  then cause you were holding my ID they asked for yours as well.

Honestly, I don't get it.  We were just standing there, not doing anything... and we got carded.

Bored much?

J

jiggles

Alicia said:
poko said:
Security were bored I think.

I was told to step off the chair I was standing on (hello, I'm short and Craig who was in front of me, is much taller). I was also asked for ID...for language? whatttt?!

Thank you to Kane, for spilling over my beer (again) and making me smell like (more of a) alcoholic.

I got ID first... then passed my beer to you to hold so I could get out said ID...  then cause you were holding my ID they asked for yours as well.

Honestly, I don't get it.  We were just standing there, not doing anything... and we got carded.

Bored much?

Yeah, that's when we said WTF to her, and she said theyr're just worried about the language.

Sean

thats the scrutiny you will get standing in bays around the non-alcoholic area.

Im keen for Bay 23 for the reasons Deej and Mick stated. seems there arent that many keen though because of the sun but hey! it doesnt stop us at Newcastle does it?

Bex

brennan said:
Bex said:
fedelt said:
Bex said:
Couldn't hear a thing in Bay 8 except the drums.

you heard drums?
were you at the same game?

Ahh, yes........ your point being?

there were no drums m8

There was definitely the sound of drums in Bay 8, so if it wasn't coming from the Marinators then I guess I couldn't hear any noise at all coming from the Marinators. :(

Paolo

You couldn't hear a group of people projecting their voices in a different direction to where u were located....shock horror.

Note: its lucky the group doesn't sing for your enjoyment

bjw

bjw
nuernberg03ay7.jpg

bay 1 next season?

*sighs* we can dream, right?

fedelta

Sean Francis Lacy said:

Im keen for Bay 23 for the reasons Deej and Mick stated. seems there arent that many keen though because of the sun but hey! it doesnt stop us at Newcastle does it?

would prefer to be opposite away bay tbh

Bex

Paolo said:
You couldn't hear a group of people projecting their voices in a different direction to where u were located....shock horror.

Note: its lucky the group doesn't sing for your enjoyment

Paolo is being sarcastic about someone elses post.....shock horror.

Note: its lucky I don't take any of Paolo's posts seriously

Note 2: if you had of actually read the thread rather than simply try to be a smartarse, you would notice I've already acknowledged I'm in the worst position to hear the marinators:

Bex said:
I'm fully aware that I'm in the worst position to hear Bay 1; I'm just telling it how it was from my perspective.

Jesus

Jesus
fedelt said:
Sean Francis Lacy said:

I would expect the club will move the non-alcohol bay to the opposite side of the western stand if we are across from the away support. Bay 1 is too small on its own anyway.

bjw

bjw
Jesus said:
fedelt said:
Sean Francis Lacy said:

I would expect the club will move the non-alcohol bay to the opposite side of the western stand if we are across from the away support. Bay 1 is too small on its own anyway.

One of the reasons we moved to bay 1 was because of the size.

krusty

i sat in bay 17 on tuesday night in the rain and i could here you guys if you can fill bay 1 i think it will sound great. Well done guys just wish we had something to cheer about. Bay 1 a big thumbs up.

Gav...

Just to pass on alot of positive feedback about the Marinators from the other night. I knew a few people that were around the ground in different places and they all said the Marinators were alot louder and audible.

soundsdifferent

Gav... said:
Just to pass on alot of positive feedback about the Marinators from the other night. I knew a few people that were around the ground in different places and they all said the Marinators were alot louder and audible.

Yer i wonder why????
Ohh maybe because there was only 6000 people in the stadium so there was hardly any noise...
If you made noise like you did at the beginning of the game all game people might be able to hear you..
but if there was a crowd of 10000 i doubt i would have heard from bay 18

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred