• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

should the marinators be in a better bay....

would you rather stand in a different bay?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• bay 1

• bay 12

• Total voters
J

jiggles

Bay 3 is good, but might be a bit too close to the faimilies in Bay 4...

Bex

All the best for the trial. Have to admit I'm disappointed its bay 1; I can't see over there from bay 8. Anyway, its good to see you're doing _something_ rather than just talking about it.

serious14

Good, they won't whinge and complain when I sing this....

Takin' the piss,
and 'avin' a larf,
Hutch on the wing?
I think I might barf.

....and everyone else swears the night away.

JT

imo bay 16 is fine despite not having any cover it still is fine but anything is worth a try and
if bay 1 works out tomoz gr8

Sean

I hope the folk moving to the new relocation realise what the move is for.

Its not about the benefits of proximity to bar and roof above our head, its about getting our name back as a supporter group. given that we do have these added benefits, we now no longer have an excuse to why we sound shit at games.

We should be singing and supporting with dilligence, like the what we saw from the travelling Kawasaki supporters, Lads who all worked together because they all held the goal of providing vocal support for the team. fk your hatred for hutcho and whatever scapegoat you have whether its the linesman or the gaff, focus on why you stand in the supporter area and get behind your team, join and stay with the chant. They need us more than we need them.

Sacko

FFC Mariner said:
We can run the bay 34 crew if it gets quiet..............

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough!
And just to clarify if you do come a looking we are in Bay 36 for the ACL games!
In your Bay 1 slums...

bjw

bjw
Deej said:
Thread makes me chuckle, so many threads have been started in the past about reserving the bay and now that we have it some people ask the question whether we should move lol

Reserved seating is only going to grow in years to come, expect 15 and 17 to follow in the not too distant future, it's not a premium price, it's an adult price for a GA area which is reserved, it's just that there's no concessions! A premium price would be in the Platinum seats which are over $300.

If people feel that strongly then the GA area opposite the away fans would be ok, but the view is still average, whether people would pay for a Gold seat I don't know?

well picked m8

Deej

brennan said:
Deej said:
Thread makes me chuckle, so many threads have been started in the past about reserving the bay and now that we have it some people ask the question whether we should move lol

Reserved seating is only going to grow in years to come, expect 15 and 17 to follow in the not too distant future, it's not a premium price, it's an adult price for a GA area which is reserved, it's just that there's no concessions! A premium price would be in the Platinum seats which are over $300.

If people feel that strongly then the GA area opposite the away fans would be ok, but the view is still average, whether people would pay for a Gold seat I don't know?

well picked m8

but the support for a team who needed it more then ever was woeful?

Jesus

Jesus
IMO bay one was the goods. Though realistically would have to be bay 2.
Deej said:
brennan said:
Deej said:

well picked m8

I would expect that if we move here it will be reserved seating as well. It wont be gold as it is not a gold area. View is not the best, but is a huge step up from 16.

Sound is far superior.
Drums would sound great under there

FFC Mariner

worked well IMHO.

Small crowd, nothing to play for, another dire effort from the team and it was still better than 16.

LOL @ security over reacting to everything

Bay 2 would give a lightly better view tho

Deej

Jesus said:
IMO bay one was the goods. Though realistically would have to be bay 2.
Deej said:
brennan said:
Deej said:

well picked m8

I would expect that if we move here it will be reserved seating as well. It wont be gold as it is not a gold area. View is not the best, but is a huge step up from 16.

Sound is far superior.
Drums would sound great under there

has potential yes I agree but not much changed IMO from the past few games

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I got to say the acoustics were f'n fantastic...heard you all loud AND clear over in 18..Almost welsh choir like...well...maybe not....

and I see all the lonely security orrifices..or is that orify? were lonely and came to join in...how special

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred