• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

should the marinators be in a better bay....

would you rather stand in a different bay?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• bay 1

• bay 12

• Total voters

Part_Timer

just putting a question out there.... now as we have to pay a higher price to to sit in bay 16, (didnt it start in 16 cause they were cheap shit seats??) shouldnt we be in a bay, where you dont have to be in the back 4 rows to see the field??..
have the exec approached CCM at all...i know i should be gratefull but im not im now paying more to stand in the worst bay to see the team i support... end rant/

ps: for those who miss read this is not a splinter group call up i mean that marinator resrved seating should be moved...

bjw

bjw
Welllll, If we were to move. We would still pay the $190 to sit there, as thats the 'Bay Membership' price.

I can't see the club allowing us to move tbh, this season anyway.. unless on special request from Lawrie or Gorman? But then the question arises of people who have bought memberships for that/those bays. Where do they go?
As Greenpole said though, undercover would be rad.

Or could we get a roof over our head in bay 16?

Part_Timer

brennan said:
Welllll, If we were to move. We would still pay the $190 to sit there, as thats the 'Bay Membership' price.

im not arguing that, i would pay $190 to stand in 1 or 12 but ive payed $190 to stand infront of a net. away from all bars, food, toilets and so forth...

Deej

Thread makes me chuckle, so many threads have been started in the past about reserving the bay and now that we have it some people ask the question whether we should move lol

Reserved seating is only going to grow in years to come, expect 15 and 17 to follow in the not too distant future, it's not a premium price, it's an adult price for a GA area which is reserved, it's just that there's no concessions! A premium price would be in the Platinum seats which are over $300.

If people feel that strongly then the GA area opposite the away fans would be ok, but the view is still average, whether people would pay for a Gold seat I don't know?

ponno

i reckon we need to move.... i watched the rugby grand final there from half way and couldnt believe how much more you see....

Bear

Craig, are you drunk? Worst thread ever IMO

Every club in the HAL has to have a reserved section for their core supporters group. Thats from the FFA, not the CCMFC. You know that.

Seriously, are you taking the piss with this thread?

Jorome Alexander Bennett

Reserve seating is good.
Moving is the next step.
We sat behind the goals because they were the cheapest, allowing the greatest possibility for growth. This has been undermined by the pricing.
We are not overcharged. (unless we are eligible for concession then it is outrageous).

A move next season to where the away fans currently seat can not be denied as the best move for marinators.

Covered roof helps sound. We would be on tv and more importantly opposing fans, who outdo us everytime would not be on tv. The view isn't great but it's much much better.

Part_Timer

Craig, are you drunk? no
Worst thread ever IMO! your opinion (meni b threads?)

Every club in the HAL has to have a reserved section for their core supporters group. Thats from the FFA, not the CCMFC. You know that. yeah i do but why does our core support have to be in bay 16 ???

Seriously, are you taking the piss with this thread? no

Bear

Thats why I said IMO dipshit

So because you want to be a tightass, you think splitting the Marinators into 2 groups, the ones that want to stay, and the ones that want to move, is the way forward?

Bear

Why dont you ask the CCMFC mate, its got ZERO to do with the marinators, or the marinators club

Jesus

Jesus
It does make sense in my opinion. Is not about saving money. But why not grab the bay opposite the away bay, or preferably the away bays. I think the marinaotors will continue to be outdone by travelling teams, purely because of the breeze off brisbane water.

Since reserved seating is the major component from the FFA, not behind the goals. As well since the price did go up, i do not think this is a stupid thread. But a valid point. That should be weighed up and debated.

Say you think it is shit. Say why. Or say you think it is good, and say why. Or say you think something else is far better, and say why.

That said everyone has the right to say their mind on the forum. If someone just cuts it down, so be it. Live with it.

But at the same time, debate with those that would

Sym

Pretty much every club, the fan club will sit behind the goals, that's what I thought happened..ya know, just the way it is. ?

Jesus

Jesus
Sym said:
Pretty much every club, the fan club will sit behind the goals, that's what I thought happened..ya know, just the way it is. ?

I think that is correct. Though i think for a time melbourne had people in different sections.

But doesnt mean it has to always be that way

Part_Timer

why follow the norm??
bay 16 will not have a roof ANY time soon. so instantly we are disadvantaged sound wise..throw in the other things and 16 is clearly the worst bay at bluetongue

Jesus

Jesus
aussiecross said:
why follow the norm??
bay 16 will not have a roof ANY time soon. so instantly we are disadvantaged sound wise..throw in the other things and 16 is clearly the worst bay at bluetongue

Indeed. no roof is not a concern at other grounds i think

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred