• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

should the marinators be in a better bay....

would you rather stand in a different bay?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• bay 1

• bay 12

• Total voters

soundsdifferent

~Floss~ said:
You can say whatever you want, but be aware that if you can't convince every single forum member someone may present an opposing opinion.

His opinion doesnt worry me it the point i give my opinion and im told im whining.

J

jiggles

duty_calls.png

FFS. Can no one read?

Having another opinion is fantastic. Go for your life, whatever...BUT, if your going to have an opinion, and choose to voice it...be prepared to have an argument behind you! Don't just say"that fkn sucks"...WHY does it fkn suck, and what is your suggestion... Seriously...

I REPEAT: NO ONE SAID YOU CANNOT HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION...

Once more, for the ladies in the back...

[move]YOU ARE ALLOWED A DIFFERENT OPINION[/move]

~Floss~

Opinion includes whining; no-one said whining was not OK (it makes up the majority of our content).... you just have to be able to back it up with valid justification or you're gonna cop a solid rebuttal from someone.

fedelta

blakus said:
the only disadvantages of being in 1/2 is the fact you cant see the extra time added or the minutes remaining on the clock.

lol the added time is never on the screen it stops at 90 minutes iirc.

Sacko

fedelt said:
blakus said:
the only disadvantages of being in 1/2 is the fact you cant see the extra time added or the minutes remaining on the clock.

That always bugs me too - we must notice it because we are often pushing for an equaliser or winner in added time!

blakus

fedelt said:
blakus said:

i know that, but you still cant see it when the sideline ref holds it up.

adz

Staff member
plus seeing replays, especially since they dont even show half the shit on the screen

adz

Staff member
Murphs said:
As long as I can see the Jelly Wrestling on the bright fuchsia yonder, I am at peace.

post of the day award goes to Murphs... congrats

Xelie%20First%20Prize2.jpg

dru

Murphs said:
As long as I can see the Jelly Wrestling on the bright fuchsia yonder, I am at peace.

well that sorts next seasons half time entertainment  ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred