• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scum- Round 2 Match Thread

FFC Mariner

The lady who coordinates the stewards etc had already spoken to them about complaints from bay 22.

They seemed to find it funny to lob beers there too

bjw

bjw
Deej said:
pommypete said:
Still too quiet

I don't mean noise so much but view of the game

better than Bay 16 for view.
And the few chants that were sung by the whole bay, were much louder and more audible than they previously have been in bay 16.

Blair

sat directly on the other side and when we did sing it sounded good but it we just gotta do it 4 the whole time.

LFCMariners

Went to the Smurfs- Adelaide game yesterday with some friends, one of them knows a couple of the guys in The Cove and I went along with him when he said hi to them. On all of the seats in the bay/s there was a 'Songsheet', which had all the lyrics to The Cove songs. Something similar in Bay 23 would help more people to get involved when a chant goes up, and it'd also mean that any newbies could pick up the songs straight away.

dibo

LiverpoolMariners said:
Went to the Smurfs- Adelaide game yesterday with some friends, one of them knows a couple of the guys in The Cove and I went along with him when he said hi to them. On all of the seats in the bay/s there was a 'Songsheet', which had all the lyrics to The Cove songs. Something similar in Bay 23 would help more people to get involved when a chant goes up, and it'd also mean that any newbies could pick up the songs straight away.

I personally handed out hundreds of songsheets on a number of occasions in past years, they generate more paper aeroplanes than extra singers.

If people wanted to stand and sing, they'd be in the bay already. If they don't, a piece of paper ain't gonna help.

Jerem

phoenix, i just saw it as more of the same as last season, and weve played the mid to low ranking teams of this season, i stand by what i said for the time, til i see us play GCU FC and Roar

Jerem

i hope for his and clubs sake im proved wrong, though familiarity can go both ways confidence and cognition or complacency

Wombat

Kareem said:
why on earth do we play 2 strikers?
We have caceres not even on bench, and travis as an unused sub...pretty clear no brainer IMHO

Drop Mrdja, pick up caceres
Drop Dylan to bench, start travis...

Agreed

Bex

dibo said:
LiverpoolMariners said:

I personally handed out hundreds of songsheets on a number of occasions in past years, they generate more paper aeroplanes than extra singers.

If people wanted to stand and sing, they'd be in the bay already. If they don't, a piece of paper ain't gonna help.

I want to stand and sing but I'm not in the bay.

You say you won't try it again because it didn't work the before. Yet, the group chants every game for the past 5 years in the hope that it will organically attract more supporters.....but with no significant result. Is that ironic or is it just me?

Bex

Wombat said:
Kareem said:
why on earth do we play 2 strikers?
We have caceres not even on bench, and travis as an unused sub...pretty clear no brainer IMHO

Drop Mrdja, pick up caceres
Drop Dylan to bench, start travis...

Agreed

Yeh, seems like an improvement to me. Anything would be an improvement if it means Mrdja is off the field. The guy looked worn out after 5 minutes on the park and all he did was run around in circles IMO. Would really like to see Travis have more time on the pitch too, even if it is as a sub. He didn't get much time against the Tards but looked good from what I could see.

blackburnforever

Re lazy ass, no brains, playin the wrong game Mrdja - is he on contract? If so, how much longer do we have to suffer? How much money has we wasted so far?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred