• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scum- Round 2 Match Thread

coast

Can't wait, 2 massive weeks coming up for us, if we can go 3-0 against defending champions and 2 biggest rivals i will f**king stoked.

Forum Phoenix

I just can't see the scum getting over us. This team has too much fight in them. Mariners to remain top of the table with a good win over the jest. Could be an exceptional start the season. Sydney will be tougher imo. Really looking forward to watching the other teams this week as well. Most excited I've been as a neutral easy.

serious14

fire.jpg

arrow-up.jpg

Kareem

just had a civilised conversation with a Jets fan (+ Man Utd fan) from uni.
It felt like I was pulling my punches :p
It was very awkward because we were talking respectfully about one another...he reckons we recruited well.
I cringed when he started talking about teams defending their title (sydney, melbourne, jets).
I had to bite my tongue :p

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

If our boys can play with the mongrel we did last night without losing their cool, we'll be sweet.

Way, way too often our boys go in expecting a thuggish local derby and just try to take out the Jets, whereas the jets are (I hate to say it) smart enough to mostly ignore that and actually play football.  Almost every time they've beaten us, it's mostly come down to that.
Last night gives me confidence we'll have the discipline to play football this time.

FFC Mariner

No, kill, crush , destroy.

I expect us to hurt them (quite badly) and I want lots of hand gestures aimed at the runts.

normal derby really

FFC Mariner

FFC Mariner said:
No, kill, crush , destroy.

I expect us to hurt them (quite badly) and I want lots of hand gestures aimed at the runts.

normal derby really

on the pitch only btw

goingtoadisco

Hopefully this doped up c**t

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff259/parttimepundit/09-03-26-ljubo-milicevic-two-cool.jpg

midfielder

goingtoadisco said:
Hopefully this doped up c**t

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff259/parttimepundit/09-03-26-ljubo-milicevic-two-cool.jpg

Love to see him loose it after we take a good lead and start on Con

Costar

Kareem said:
just had a civilised conversation with a Jets fan (+ Man Utd fan) from uni.

Oxymoron on both counts.  Ability to have a conversation with either fan, or that they're civilised.

FFC Mariner

There are a fair few football fans from Newcastle who are reasonable and rational people.

Most of them cant stand the Jets either

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred