• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Six Local Thread

Redline

My alarm failed to go off, so I arrived in time to watch the last 30 minutes of a 3-2 defeat away to Ourimbah. So dirty with myself.

J

jiggles

Gosford City WAA5 2 drew with East Gosford, 1-1.

Had an awesome goal scored by our team, from the halfway line...it.was.awesome.

Bring on next week though. Alicia, I will destroy you (but I'll make up for it later!;) woo )

marinermick

ourimbah aa5s beat berkeley 2-0

well, that was the default score after berkeley failed to show

happy with that result as they were coming second

congrats to gossie waa5 2s who won their first game of the season

J

jiggles

poko said:
Bring on next week though. Alicia, I will destroy you (but I'll make up for it later!;) woo )

Ignore that. I can't read the draw properly. I'll still come over and make it up anyway Alicia... ;)

Kareem

marinermick said:

how much says that Berkley will find some way to contest that... ::)

marinermick

Kareem said:
marinermick said:

probably, but they will have no chance because the game was changed two weeks ago, we had the paperwork from the association and we had a ref and linesman turn up

the only way they can get out of it is if the club can prove they didn't get the change of game time from the association which is doubtful

our manager always crosschecks our games with the ref's website to see if the games match and how many officials we are likely to get

Ben

budgie AA6's beat killarny 5-1 today, i scored the first goal which was a tap in on the line basically. Was a really good game and i thought both teams played really well. Was a really really small field though

marinermick

Aceventura19 said:
budgie AA6's beat killarny 5-1 today, i scored the first goal which was a tap in on the line basically. Was a really good game and i thought both teams played really well. Was a really really small field though

yeah, that second field is such a contrast from the main field

we played an all age 2s game on the small field last season while there were an under 16s girls on the very big main field - just didn't make sense

Ben

marinermick said:
Aceventura19 said:

yeah, that second field is such a contrast from the main field

we played an all age 2s game on the small field last season while there were an under 16s girls on the very big main field - just didn't make sense
we played same time as first grade so we got shifted to the little field, sometimes the goal kicks would bounce once and go straight to the other keeper, was an odd experience

PubBrawler

marinermick said:
Kareem said:
marinermick said:

probably, but they will have no chance because the game was changed two weeks ago, we had the paperwork from the association and we had a ref and linesman turn up

the only way they can get out of it is if the club can prove they didn't get the change of game time from the association which is doubtful

our manager always crosschecks our games with the ref's website to see if the games match and how many officials we are likely to get
nice win then! we went down again 2-1 to terrigal, my team just arn,t working as a team to many hogs. And i,m sure wyoming beat kincumber 3-1 thats there first lose in 2 years!

marinermick

PubBrawler said:
marinermick said:
Kareem said:
marinermick said:

nice win then! we went down again 2-1 to terrigal, my team just arn,t working as a team to many hogs. And i,m sure wyoming beat kincumber 3-1 thats there first lose in 2 years!

the score was 3-2 to wyoming as it was before the girl's gossie game

kincumber had their seven break his arm a minute from time, their number ten get his second yellow after the final whistle, and to add insult to injury many of them had their wallets stolen by this lady stalking the football fields stealing wallets

mountains beat budgie which now makes it a very tight comp

Sym

wanker from budgie called me an emo
lucky half of our team didn't smack the ignorant pisshead wanker inbred waste of space...
I guess that's why you play each team more than once ;)

Ted

Aceventura19 said:

Congrats on the win.  We were off our game today and played like shit. There was too much finger pointing and not enough get in there and doing it unfortunately. I hope we can offer better opposition the next time we play. I am disapointed by todays effort.

Ben

Ted said:
Aceventura19 said:
you guys had some promising moments and when your on your game i reckon you can really tear some of those teams up, good luck next week

Congrats on the win.  We were off our game today and played like shit. There was too much finger pointing and not enough get in there and doing it unfortunately. I hope we can offer better oposition the next time we play. I am disapointed by todays effort.

Ted

Aceventura19 said:
Ted said:
Aceventura19 said:
Congrats on the win.  We were off our game today and played like shit. There was too much finger pointing and not enough get in there and doing it unfortunately. I hope we can offer better oposition the next time we play. I am disapointed by todays effort.
you guys had some promising moments and when your on your game i reckon you can really tear some of those teams up, good luck next week

cheers, yeah we have Terrigal2 next week. hope we play like we did against Terrigal1 and not like we did today.

northernspirit

dissapointing effort, i thought after my goal we might give it a crack but we fell into the usual aimless kicking and coughing up cheap goals... much improvement required - ted we need to get some of the boys passing in training, we keep giving up cheap ball and its killing us

Ted

northernspirit said:
dissapointing effort, i thought after my goal we might give it a crack but we fell into the usual aimless kicking and coughing up cheap goals... much improvement required - ted we need to get some of the boys passing in training, we keep giving up cheap ball and its killing us

Yep and we played as individuals for 90% of the game today. Football is a simple game made harder by the players. Instead of 3 touches take 2 and pass it to a player wearing the same colour shirt and we may do ok. I lost count on how many times we gave possession away with a misfired pass or panicked and kicked it out.

Kareem

I saw a tiny bit of KDS vs Budgie i think
every time i looked there were budgie celebrating their goals  ::)

May I for just publicly state how AWESOME Killarney's new strips are?
WOW! I love them (I have a soft spot for Newcastle- rather Obafami Martins  :vhappy:).
Great, just great uniform (much better than old one which i didnt like)

Come to think about it- many clubs have done great job lately in particular Wyoming (used to hideous- now awesome), Budgewoi (Aussie colours- oh yea)
Not to mention Ourimbah, Kariong, Doyalson (best it can be considering purple is not a good colour), Terrigal

Wyong has not changed in my playing time- why would you - best strip as is ;)

and then their is Umina-  ???

Sym

oh yeah..gotta look good for the ladies watching..lol

so..not sure why I got carded, and then the other team does the same thing and the ref laughs it off..what happened in the first two rounds Ted ? cause the refs are not liking us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred