• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Six Local Thread

Sacko

PubBrawler said:
marinermick said:
Ourimbah AA5 9am v Berkeley at Ourimbah. I might pull the boots on for this one.
My god have you seen that team mate, they are all 6 foot tall and the average weight would be 90kg have fun!

Only 90kg - they must be lightweights!

J

jiggles

...I swear I keep replying to this thread but my post never appears. wtf.

Anyway.

Draw changed.

Gosford WAA5 S v East Gosford @ East Gosford 12:45
Goalie out for the season, we're down to 10 players I think...

BAD BULLZ

Kanwal Bull said:
10.45 at home to Gwandalan..

reserves n 1sts are playin at kanwal aswell

going nutz waiting for sunday to come around i ve been watching green st and mean machine all sorts of fired up.

mariners4ever

WELL INFORMED said:
results form Kanwal tonight:
18's
AVO 6 GOS 0

i play in the gossie team, fark me was that all the score was, shite referee that some how both sides didnt like. hope we can improve before next week aganist budge who havent won a game then the the week after that against the top team kanwal

Kanwal Bull said:
mariners4ever said:
Kanwal Bull said:
mariners4ever said:
playing avoca at kanwal, 6pm kickoff

may come down..
didnt you say that a few rounds ago  ;)

sorry mate will try for next time :p
lol, its ok, i'm sure you might down in 2 weeks against kanwal1

Ted

Killarney 13B lost to Woy Woy 4-1. (hard to win with only 10 players)

Killarney 35C defeated Kanal 2-0. (scored my 2nd and currently hold golden boot)

hilly1981

Ted said:

Killarney 35C defeated Kanal 2-0. (scored my 2nd and currently hold golden boot)

Hey how do you find playing 2 games of outdoor plus a game of indoor every week? Do you really start to feel it towards the end of the season?

Ted

hilly1981 said:
Ted said:

Hey how do you find playing 2 games of outdoor plus a game of indoor every week? Do you really start to feel it towards the end of the season?

Ahh the first few rounds killed me actually, my legs felt like lead (especially after indoor) so I had to miss training a few times. My body is slowly getting used to it and my stamina has definately improved compared to a few months ago. I am involved with football everyday except Fridays so I really don't get a rest from it.

Atomic

35 DC's: The mighty Woy Woy Rosters 1 - East Gosford 0. Difficult game due to both teams wearing predominately white strips. How silly does one feel when you bring the ball down, control it with a couple of fine touches then pass a well weighted pass directly to your opponent... LOL.

FFC Mariner

Atomic said:
35 DC's: The mighty Woy Woy Rosters 1 - East Gosford 0. Difficult game due to both teams wearing predominately white strips. How silly does one feel when you bring the ball down, control it with a couple of fine touches then pass a well weighted pass directly to your opponent... LOL.

Mate, you lost me at the couple of fine touches - I usually just hoof it to the other side

Atomic

FFC Mariner said:
Atomic said:

Mate, you lost me at the couple of fine touches - I usually just hoof it to the other side

I was being (slightly) sarcastic there  ;) but the fact still remains, there are fewer feelings in the game when you pass the ball to an opponent and you see the play sweep towards your own goal.

Ranyen

Tuggerah Def Doylson WAA5N 3 - 0. We actually played for about 20mins when a Doylson player tried to challenge our goalie, our goalie has dived for the ball, the challenger has tripped over her & landed on her elbow & dislocated her collarbone.

The Ambulance took forever to get there & by that time, it was second half & the Doylson coach wanted to call the game, or if we insisted on continuing to play, they would forfeit as they had 10 players to begin with. So we called it & came away with a win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred