• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Six Local Thread

Ted

13B - Woy Woy v Killarney (12:30 at WOY1)

35C - Kanwal v Killarney (1:00 at KANK)

AA6 - Killarney v Budgewoi (2:45 at KDS2)

Redline

Looks right...my diary is in my work bag and I refuse to pull it out on a sunday night :p

You're an Ourimbah-ite are you?

Ted

Redline said:
Looks right...my diary is in my work bag and I refuse to pull it out on a sunday night :p

You're an Ourimbah-ite are you?

haha, no mate I'm a Killarney boy. I just keep up with who is playing who, etc etc...

I was out in the first round with a busted rib so I missed the first game against you.

Alicia

Gosford WAA5N V Mountains @ Mountains 10.45am

Hopefully my smash muscles and never ending cold doesn't prevent me from playing this one. They have a slow back line  :thumbup:

Sacko

marinermick said:
Ourimbah AA5 9am v Berkeley at Ourimbah. I might pull the boots on for this one.

You better buy the coach a beer then, as I'm not sure your get into the defensive line up on current form...

J

jiggles

Gosford WAA5S v Kincumber @ Kincumber 12:45pm

Here's hoping we get a win!

PubBrawler

marinermick said:
Ourimbah AA5 9am v Berkeley at Ourimbah. I might pull the boots on for this one.
My god have you seen that team mate, they are all 6 foot tall and the average weight would be 90kg have fun!

marinermick

PubBrawler said:
marinermick said:
My god have you seen that team mate, they are all 6 foot tall and the average weight would be 90kg have fun!

thank god we are on the big ourimbah field then

Kareem

KDS vs Ourimbah in Division 1
DIV1-1ST
Team P W D L B GF GA GD Points
TER   5 5 0 0 0 15 5 10 15
KAR   5 3 2 0 0 8   3   5    11
AVO   5 3 1 1 0  12    8   4      10
KDS   5 3 1 1 0  13 10 3   10
WYG 5 2 0 3 0 7 11 -4   6
SEU   5 1 2 2 0 8   9 -1   5
OUR   5 1 1 3 0 9   11 -2   4
TUG   5 1 1 3 0 6   10 -4   4
WOY 5 1 0 4 0 8   10 -2   3
TOU   5 0 2 3 0 4   13 -9   2

This is a must win- 7 points off 2nd place (ie. promotion)(not even going to worry about Terrigal who are in awesome form). If we lose- we will be at least 9 points of 2nd- a extremely difficult task especially considering we havent played the in form Terrigal as of yet!

J

jiggles

FFC Mariner said:
poko said:
Gosford WAA5S v Kincumber @ Kincumber 12:45pm

Here's hoping we get a win!

Goalie is out for the rest of the year.
WAA5 comp has been shuffled around...

Now playing East Gosford @ 12:45 at East Gosford.

Both the Gosford teams will play each other soon too...that'll be scary.

You going to go in goal then?????

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred