• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round One Local Thread

hilly1981

Well MAA9 Doyalson vs Ourimbah has been moved to EGO for 9am tomorrow morning, but not sure if the grounds are being opened for the games.

Peachos

bit of both really
they werent the best side youll ever see, and weve improved so much, especially in the midfield

Marquee

kanewillow said:
in the 17s entrance beat gosford 4-0

That would be Gosford 2. There are two gosford teams in the 17 A's this year.

Also, very dumb decision to have 6 teams in A grade. Id like to see the reasoning behind that, considering that at least one B side could make the grade.

mariners4ever

Peachos said:
bit of both really
they werent the best side youll ever see, and weve improved so much, especially in the midfield

did you guys get any new players, how many left the club from last year ??

Marquee said:
kanewillow said:
in the 17s entrance beat gosford 4-0

That would be Gosford 2. There are two gosford teams in the 17 A's this year.

Also, very dumb decision to have 6 teams in A grade. Id like to see the reasoning behind that, considering that at least one B side could make the grade.

yep, especially when our 18's comp hs 13 teams and will split in into a 6 and 7 team comp halfway through

Kareem

well just went to watch Wyoming vs SEU- u21s
thats Herbs team...
i predicted a win- but not like this
lost count after 7-0 halftime
I think end score was 15-18...nil!
given that a red card was recieved 3 mins into 2nd half (SEU player took down WMG attacker last man)
and 3-4 goals offside in 2nd half
still major mismatch in which Wyoming were in cruise control
1st half was just crazy!

chief

we had a good start to the season beating a 9 man Kariong side 10-2 at wyoming this morning but the bad news is we lost a really good player with a suspected broken ankle 20 mins in to the game ,

northernspirit

Killarney AA6 1 - Woy Woy AA6 1
far better game from the boys this week, goal nicely taken by Dimitri following a through ball from yours truly but we unfortunately let in a scrappy goal later on

P.S: That ref was shite! lol

Omni

EGO 2:

MAA9: Doyalson def Ourimbah on forfeit (as already mentioned)
WAA3: Doyalson 1 East Gosford 1
MAA3: Doyalson 2 Budgewoi 1
MAA6: Doyalson def Ourimbah on forfeit - well I assume on forfeit, I left as this game was supposed to kick off and there was no sign of Ourimbah

marinermick

Ourimbah AA5 drew 1-1 with Budgie.

Well taken goal by Bear and a screamer by them. We dominated first half and they dominated second half so a fair result.

Ben

budgie AA6's lost to wyong 5-2, scoreline doesn't represent the game. credit to wyong though but the game was ruined by a ref who wouldn't give us anything. I scored a screamer though from outside the box. trev made a great one hand save near the end aswell

trev

Aceventura19 said:
budgie AA6's lost to wyong 5-2, scoreline doesn't represent the game. credit to wyong though but the game was ruined by a ref who wouldn't give us anything. I scored a screamer though from outside the box. trev made a great one hand save near the end aswell
lol your quick to post, yeah the scoreline didn't represent the game well done wyong, if we played like we did the 2nd half we would have 1, but we didn't theres always next week boys

Ben

trev said:
Aceventura19 said:
lol your quick to post, yeah the scoreline didn't represent the game well done wyong, if we played like we did the 2nd half we would have 1, but we didn't theres always next week boys
was good considering we didn' have subs most of the game and we were missing key players

marinermick

we didn't have a ref so a budgie volunteer put his hand up and did a wonderful job

he let the game flow and we now start with $75 ($5 match fee from each player) in the kitty for end of season trip

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred