• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round One Local Thread

Ted

WELL INFORMED said:
Ted, here is MAA6 Round 1
Sunday 05-Apr DOY1 1245 MAA 6 DOY OUR
Sunday 05-Apr KDS1 1045 MAA 6 KDS WOY
Sunday 05-Apr TER1 1245 MAA 6 TER1 KIN
Sunday 05-Apr TER1 1445 MAA 6 TER2 KAN
Sunday 05-Apr WYG 1045 MAA 6 WYG BUD

Thanks mate

PubBrawler

Sacko said:
PubBrawler said:
looks like Avocas MAA5 team comes up against micks team round 3, so do i start the trash talk now or wait till then mick!

Have you still got those Japanese imports playing with you?

Mick loved teaching them about honour!
yer that big thug pickin on guys half his size! I wish though, but we now have better players, so they prob wouldnt make the team! GF here we come :pirashoot:

PubBrawler

Gopher of Pern said:
I know Skilbeck is in one of the Terrigal AA6 teams, they beat Woy Woy on the weekend, just before the Kanwal AA1's match
Gopher of pern heard your playin for Kanwall this year is that right, what grade mate!

Gopher of Pern

PubBrawler said:
Gopher of Pern said:
I know Skilbeck is in one of the Terrigal AA6 teams, they beat Woy Woy on the weekend, just before the Kanwal AA1's match
Gopher of pern heard your playin for Kanwall this year is that right, what grade mate!

Nah, Killarney. Ted's team. Originally AA3's, but now back to 6's

Ted

Not 100% sure Kano... but.

Sunday 5-Apr GWA1 1145 MAA 8 GWA ENT

Sunday 5-Apr MAA 7 BYE ENT

WELL INFORMED

kanewillow said:
can any one give me a AA 8 and AA 7 draw

can give you this weekends

Sunday 05-Apr BERC 1245 MAA 7 BER WMG
Sunday 05-Apr BUD3 1245 MAA 7 BUD OUR
Sunday 05-Apr KAN2 1415 MAA 7 KAN WYG
Sunday 05-Apr KIN1 1315 MAA 7 KIN TOU
Sunday 05-Apr MAA 7 BYE ENT

Sunday 05-Apr BUD3 1445 MAA 8 BUD UMI
Sunday 05-Apr GWA1 1145 MAA 8 GWA ENT
Sunday 05-Apr KAN2 1215 MAA 8 KAN GOS
Sunday 05-Apr TOU1 1045 MAA 8 TOU WOY
Sunday 05-Apr WMG2 1045 MAA 8 WMG KAR

bjw

bjw
WELL INFORMED said:
kanewillow said:
can any one give me a AA 8 and AA 7 draw

can give you this weekends

Sunday 05-Apr BERC 1245 MAA 7 BER WMG
Sunday 05-Apr BUD3 1245 MAA 7 BUD OUR
Sunday 05-Apr KAN2 1415 MAA 7 KAN WYG
Sunday 05-Apr KIN1 1315 MAA 7 KIN TOU
Sunday 05-Apr MAA 7 BYE ENT

Sunday 05-Apr BUD3 1445 MAA 8 BUD UMI
Sunday 05-Apr GWA1 1145 MAA 8 GWA ENT
Sunday 05-Apr KAN2 1215 MAA 8 KAN GOS
Sunday 05-Apr TOU1 1045 MAA 8 TOU WOY
Sunday 05-Apr WMG2 1045 MAA 8 WMG KAR

looks outside

pretty pointless imho....

clarky81

the entrance aa3 not a bad team runnerup to my my team last year their r the team to beat and kanwal watch out for them

Ben

i wish this rain would stop for a while so we can play some football this weekend, i don't wanna have to wait any longer to play the first game of the season (besides trials)

offtheball

Great work Well Informed!  You are going to be a busy boy this season keeping everyone updated on their draws.

Maybe you should campaign for a job at CCF and put the draws on their web site. 

That would be expecting too much from CCF.

hasbeen

You will not find the draw on the CCF website for the simple reason that then they would be held responsible if anything was wrong, rather than the Clubs who post it on their own site.

J

jiggles

Ted, that sucks dude :(

Skillers is out for 6 weeks with a broken arm too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred