• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round One Local Thread

Ted

poko said:
Ted, that sucks dude :(

Skillers is out for 6 weeks with a broken arm too.

Yeah I'm too impressed with the idea of 'watching' from the sidelines. for me the its almost 1 week down and 5 to go... see how i feel after 4 though. How'd skillers break his arm?

Peachos

Cant see any games being on this weekend
all grounds are closed atm and i dont think theyll open

offtheball

hasbeen said:
You will not find the draw on the CCF website for the simple reason that then they would be held responsible if anything was wrong, rather than the Clubs who post it on their own site.

Of course they are responsible they are the organising body. They are the organisation we pay our hard earned to, to administer the competition

Peachos

it could still be on, hoping it is, need my money from reffing
im at Gosford both sat and sunday

marinermick

ourimbah main ground open today but second field closed

ourimbah v southern 35As at 2:15pm will be match of round so early in the comp

Kareem

marinermick said:
ourimbah main ground open today but second field closed

ourimbah v southern 35As at 2:15pm will be match of round so early in the comp
wish i could watch it
Oruimbah to win 3-1 ;) :p

chief

Wyoming 2 is going to be closed this weekend the goal at the road end is slush, but wyoming 1 will be playable so far, dam i have to wait 2 more weeks for a game unless we get relocated

BAD BULLZ

Oiy well informed do you know how likely kanwals ground is to be open i've been in sydney all week plz be on  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Ted

Killarney 13B lost to Kariong 2-0
Killarney 35B lost to Kanwal 4-1 (damn I wanna play)

RADINHO

Kariong U15A won against kincumber 4-1 and apparently they were last season champions so im excited :vhappy:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred