• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Five - local league thread

T

Rain rain bugger off!! Need to play!!!
Have a home game at EG this weekend, which will be a little strange.

RADINHO

MarinaTed said:
Killarney 14Bs v Doyalson @ Killarney (EDSACC) Sat 3:15 pm...

Doyalson we have versed them easiest team so far this year and i can tell u how they play like.

RADINHO

but i am playing east gosford not sure what time but i am hoping to win and be at full fitness cause i have not had the chance to kick a ball in the past two weeks and i have also picked up a virus and it has been hard for me to play in the last two days that it has been clear which sucks!

Ted

marinermick said:
Killarney AA2 v Entrance - 1045 at Pat Morely

fire up for the local derby

Good luck with that Mick, nothing like a local derby and hope ya snare the win mate.

RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:

Doyalson we have versed them easiest team so far this year and i can tell u how they play like.

Nah thanks, much prefer win it on our own merit if we can...  Good luck with EG though, they have a solid team.

Part_Timer

i say best of luck for you marinated..i hope the weather gods are good to us all and we get a  game and you have a full squad and get the win...it has to turn around eventually...the 16s team im coachin just got a quality coastie full back come back to morisset which im happy about as that was our weakness...

Ted

aussiecross said:
i say best of luck for you marinated..i hope the weather gods are good to us all and we get a  game and you have a full squad and get the win...it has to turn around eventually...the 16s team im coachin just got a quality coastie full back come back to morisset which im happy about as that was our weakness...

cheers mate and same to you. :thumbup: I'm eager to see how we fair out with a full team and a few dry weekends would be awesome for all concerned i think.

Ted

aussiecross said:
once you get the momentum rolling top of the table aint far ;)

Nah its not that far at all really and I'm feeling much more confident than I was a few weeks ago. Be good once they reschedule our wash out game with Ourimbah from round 3 as think we have a chance of winning that one.

T

marinermick said:
T said:
Rain rain bugger off!! Need to play!!!
Have a home game at EG this weekend, which will be a little strange.

what time?

1445 - Which means I won't be able to watch my little Bro play, as he plays at the same time.

Kareem

MarinaTed said:
RADINHO said:

Nah thanks, much prefer win it on our own merit if we can...  Good luck with EG though, they have a solid team.
hmmm...IMO knowing what the other team is like is not a bad thing...I think it can be one of the advantages of having a better coach...some are good at training (i dont think I am atm), some are good strategically (finally all those years of watchin UCL payin off! lol). I also like to find out a bit about teams I am playing!

I am playing Friday night 7:30 at Jubilee...yew! against Avoca
my u13s are on Saturday vs Mangrove (home game)(SEU)
I dont think I will play on Sunday this weekend! (gonna ref)

RADINHO

MarinaTed said:
marinermick said:
Killarney AA2 v Entrance - 1045 at Pat Morely

fire up for the local derby

Ok then good luck and i hope you can get a win

Good luck with that Mick, nothing like a local derby and hope ya snare the win mate.

RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:

Ok then good luck and i hope you can get a win and waiting to verse you with full team cause i can't realy take credit for the first game cause of your circumsatnces with squad but best of luck

coast

oufc aa6's have avoca this week at fagan's. I know a few guys that post in here play for them, watch out for us, ill be the guy hacking players down left right and center arguing with the ref about hte use of 'slide tackles' hahaha

Ted

Kareem said:
MarinaTed said:
RADINHO said:

hmmm...IMO knowing what the other team is like is not a bad thing...I think it can be one of the advantages of having a better coach...some are good at training (i dont think I am atm), some are good strategically (finally all those years of watchin UCL payin off! lol). I also like to find out a bit about teams I am playing!

Hmm I guess you will be coach of the year then?

Gopher of Pern

coast said:
oufc aa6's have avoca this week at fagan's. I know a few guys that post in here play for them, watch out for us, ill be the guy hacking players down left right and center arguing with the ref about hte use of 'slide tackles' hahaha

What position you play? I hope i'm on the opposite side of the field to you then!!

Don't worry, i'll be easy to pick out. I'm the one with the long hair. Looking forward to it!

Kareem

MarinaTed said:
Kareem said:
MarinaTed said:
RADINHO said:

mate thats a bit uncalled for. I havent said anything bad against you and I thought I could expect a bit of maturity from you-not sarcasm. I was saying my opinion- to which i am entitled to and to which many coaches do.
You obviously seem to know what you are talking about in terms of coaching (no sarcasm) but I was just offering my thoughts!

Ted

Kareem said:
MarinaTed said:
Kareem said:
MarinaTed said:
RADINHO said:

mate thats a bit uncalled for. I havent said anything bad against you and I thought I could expect a bit of maturity from you-not sarcasm. I was saying my opinion- to which i am entitled to and to which many coaches do.
You obviously seem to know what you are talking about in terms of coaching (no sarcasm) but I was just offering my thoughts!

"IMO knowing what the other team is like is not a bad thing...I think it can be one of the advantages of having a better coach"

With the way that reads, I take this comment as an attack at my coaching ability and my opinion, hence my sarcasm (but I do apologise for it). We are playing local football after all and only have 9 teams in our division. The points table and for and against should be a great indication of every teams ability. This said, we are presently 'most likely to be relegated' in our division and I am liking the underdog tag....

I can appreciate RADHINO trying to 'help' but again why would I hinder my teams chances by helping his win , thus increasing the points difference? As a coach I hope every team at the top of the table loses and isnt THAT what a good coach wants until you are up there yourself?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred