• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Five - local league thread

marinersman

Tyson, sounds like the same bloke. I thought he might have got the goal for the Rams but I was way down the other end and couldn't really tell.

Great goal it was too. Will be one of your best players this year I would think.

I'm going to try and get to as many of their games as I can this year. From what you have said, it sounds like they'll have a good year. Hopefully they'll knock Budgie off the top.

luvsoccer

Hear another Kanwal Premier League plyer got sent off on Saturday night in Match of the Round.
Seems he came through sprigs up at the Umina keeper. From what I was told he injured keepers hand but could have done a lot worse to a less experienced keeper. Sems in some way he got some justice meted out to him as in addition to the red card he got carried off. What is going on at Kanwal, promoted this year and two major send offs already? Premier League is not about that. Nor is Match of the Round which is supposed to bring people to the game. Not setting a good example I am afraid.

Part_Timer

sorry forgot the rolling eyes one....never heard em reffered to as sprigs i wore sprigs when i ran track...meh each to their own

BAD BULLZ

luvsoccer said:
Hear another Kanwal Premier League plyer got sent off on Saturday night in Match of the Round.
Seems he came through sprigs up at the Umina keeper. From what I was told he injured keepers hand but could have done a lot worse to a less experienced keeper. Sems in some way he got some justice meted out to him as in addition to the red card he got carried off. What is going on at Kanwal, promoted this year and two major send offs already? Premier League is not about that. Nor is Match of the Round which is supposed to bring people to the game. Not setting a good example I am afraid.

Pfft a dodgy tackle resulting in a red happens frequently just because of all the hype that shanes incident recieved.
Does not mean theres anything going on at the club.
The fact that they are the match of the round n just been promoted to prem league has nothing to do with it.

tyson

A guy from Budge reserves got a straight red for a ninja kick to the thigh on an east gosford player.

Don't think there is anything going on there. Sprigs sprigs sprigs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred