• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Five - local league thread

RADINHO

We (Kariong U14B) won 8-1 against Umina which was good but i couldn't play cause my coach didn't like the look of my        Knee!  :fireup:  :mad:  :fireup:

Atomic

Update from the old farts (o35 D's)...

Woy Woy 0 - Kincumber(2) 1

Dissappointing result but we were happy with the effort. It was a great game, Kin2 played high quality football. They kept the ball on the ground and had short, sharp passes. Well done to them.

tyson

East Gosford v Budge at East Gosford tomorrow. Top of the table clash for Firsts and Reserves.

Part_Timer

lost my first game as coach as my U/16b side lost 2-1 to south wallsend, got me fired up for my game against mereweather tomorrow tho...

marinermick

tyson said:
East Gosford v Budge at East Gosford tomorrow. Top of the table clash for Firsts and Reserves.

awesome, the girls (gossy aa5) are playing on the second field at 225, so there will more than than the usual glance over

marinermick

no football for three weeks and now i have woken up so pumped

jimmy barnes is playing "there ain't no second prize" on the tele and we are playing derby against the entrance

pumped, pumped, pumped

PubBrawler

Maa,6 Avoca 3 def Ourimbah 0 still undefeated and not a goal against us yet wo whoo! bring it on Kinny next week!

wardy

disappointing top of the table clash between budgewoi and east gosford. Expected to see a much closer game with budgewoi running away with the game 4-1. Still early days but budgewoi look like they will be hard to stop this season

Kareem

PubBrawler said:
Maa,6 Avoca 3 def Ourimbah 0 still undefeated and not a goal against us yet wo whoo! bring it on Kinny next week!
i cant believ I put the penalty over- rubbish!

tyson

east gosford upped budgie 7-1 in reserves.

pretty sure 1st grade was 5-1, not 4-1.

wardy, it was a very close game, and it was 2-1 when east gosford should have recieved a penalty for a handball in the box when budgewoi ran down the field and scored off a freekick. it changed the game around and east gosford unfortunately dropped their heads. it wasnt very close after that.

budgewoi ARE the team to beat. they have a well structured back line that does not lose its shape, 2 awesome strikers and stevie eagleton in the midfield. with a team like that, and the money they have apparently spent on the team, you would expect them to be the benchmark side.

wardy

tyson your right it was a good tight game in the first half until east gosford dropped their heads, as far as the hand ball claim, i gather you are talking about the ball that hit shamo. I was right on the spot in that corner of the feild and i can tell you it was no hand ball and it hit shamo fair in the gut. As far as the score line i lost count, 4 or 5 when it gets that high you give up keeping count, all being said i would still expect to see the rams up there come the end of the season, they look a decent young side that still havent gelled yet.

PubBrawler

ha, ya should of belted that thing in the back of the net, should of kept it basic and just kept it on the ground just like a pass, ya can,t go wrong, bet you were trying to put it in the top right hand corner? twas a good game though i,m just happy that we have three clean sheets.

Gopher of Pern

Kareem said:
PubBrawler said:
i cant believ I put the penalty over- rubbish!

Lmao, was the best moment in the game! Great game, continues our winning streak, plus 3 clean sheets to start the season!

marinersman

wardy said:
tyson your right it was a good tight game in the first half until east gosford dropped their heads, as far as the hand ball claim, i gather you are talking about the ball that hit shamo. I was right on the spot in that corner of the feild and i can tell you it was no hand ball and it hit shamo fair in the gut. As far as the score line i lost count, 4 or 5 when it gets that high you give up keeping count, all being said i would still expect to see the rams up there come the end of the season, they look a decent young side that still havent gelled yet.

I watched this game as well. It was 5-1 but the scoreline was flattering. No doubt Budgie deserved the win but the Rams had the chances particularly in the first half. I don't know who he is, but the number 10 for the Rams looks a decent player to me.

EG were pretty good up front but they got out played in the middle of the park.

No doubt Budgie are the team to beat this year.

marinermick

tyson said:
east gosford upped budgie 7-1 in reserves.

pretty sure 1st grade was 5-1, not 4-1.

wardy, it was a very close game, and it was 2-1 when east gosford should have recieved a penalty for a handball in the box when budgewoi ran down the field and scored off a freekick. it changed the game around and east gosford unfortunately dropped their heads. it wasnt very close after that.

budgewoi ARE the team to beat. they have a well structured back line that does not lose its shape, 2 awesome strikers and stevie eagleton in the midfield. with a team like that, and the money they have apparently spent on the team, you would expect them to be the benchmark side.

wasn't a close game - budgie were all over east gosford

even the first goal of the game to east gosford was against the run of play

peach of a goal though

marinermick

killarney aa2 lost 2-1 to the entrance

they got the winner with the last kick of the game when we hit the post just a minute before that

red card to me today - my first yellow was legit but my second was for leaning over a player and telling him "get up, you're not hurt" when he went for a dive

can any ref here tell me how i could possibly get a Y16 (dissent by word) for this when iy was no where neara the referee?

kanewillow

entrance 3 - 3 kanwal2 AA8

kanwal scored first i got one to make it 1-1 we scored 2 more make it 3-1 died in the arse they got 2 quick ones made it 3-3

i got a red card me and the kanwal player went in chest to chest after his poor takle both got sent ohwell thats life

ive seen people just been spoken to for more but wen the ref is about 16 and has no control over the game he has to do sumfin

marinermick

kanewillow said:
entrance 3 - 3 kanwal2 AA8

kanwal scored first i got one to make it 1-1 we scored 2 more make it 3-1 died in the arse they got 2 quick ones made it 3-3

i got a red card me and the kanwal player went in chest to chest after his poor takle both got sent ohwell thats life

ive seen people just been spoken to for more but wen the ref is about 16 and has no control over the game he has to do sumfin

our ref was really young as well and lost control

let's hope they stick with it and start growing balls

T

The ref we had today didn't want to call anything up, and as a result my ankles are now pulp!! He also announced that since he only had 1 linesman he wasn't going to call offside in the half that didn't have a linesman.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred